TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cen-Tex SVT's 1st Dyno Day

Stang_Girl

Time: Sunday, July 24 · 10:00am - when the cars are done.

4810 NW Industrial Drive

San Antonio, Texas

More Info

Ok, we are having our first dyno day. I am so excited. Maximum Velocity Performance in San Antonio will be doing this for us. We need a minimum of 10 cars and max of 20 cars. The price is $45 for two pulls with boost/AF reference. Additional $10 for a 1/4 mile pull.

Please let me know who is in for this as we can start planning. We will start at 10 am and allow 30 minutes for each car. Tracy has also offered up her BBQ pit so we can do some burgers and hot dogs.

Please let me know who is in so we can set the schedule. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Tom sent out an email, but he didnt ask for anyone to respond...

Kelly, Myself, Don Spencer, Tom Bader, Steve, Skip, and a couple others all said they were coming, so we are at LEAST 8...

From Tracy:

For those planning on dynoing tomorrow:

- Please make sure to check your oil, fluids and tire pressure. We will do so before making a pull, but things go much quicker when we don't have to stop and do top-offs.

- We do have Torco Accelerator and C16 on hand for those who might need it.

- No repairs or tuning will be done on the dyno. If you want to flash a second tune or make adjustments with a handheld, that is ok.

- On boosted cars, I'll make a tip in pull to verify that air fuel is dropping correctly. If any car indicates a lean condition, pings or appears to have mechanical issues of any kind, the pull will be aborted and car will be unstrapped.

- Cash payment for dyno pulls is much appreciated! We do take Visa/Mastercard however.

- If you plan to stand near the dyno, or if you are bring your children, please bring ear protection! It can get quite loud!

- Also make sure you have at least a 1/4 tank of gas! WOT pulls on fumes is a bad idea.

If anyone has questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them. We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Archived