TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pulled The Trigger!

Jer

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Jer. Really tempting........I will call Roger and get a bead on an estimate. Of course, you are in Nevada. I'm in Texas and would want to transport it! More $ there.

They've got a lot of carriers they deal with and can probably work something out to help make it happen.

That's why talking to Roger is best, he can give you a real-world view to what the costs and options will be.

BTW, the fact that I live here is no small coincidence! Yup, I'm a "Shelby Melvin".

Jer

They've got a lot of carriers they deal with and can probably work something out to help make it happen.

That's why talking to Roger is best, he can give you a real-world view to what the costs and options will be.

BTW, the fact that I live here is no small coincidence! Yup, I'm a "Shelby Melvin".

Jer

BTW,

I if your car's in Texas, I bet I can get a list of drivers who'll be MORE THAN HAPPY to drive the car here and back! LOL!

Jer

6. Roger Sorel knows the details. He won't let the car go without inspecting it, and will send it anywhere on Shelby's "campus" to get something tweaked before he releases it. He's obviously a very busy guy, but you never feel that he's trying to wrap ya up and move on.

Jer - You are a lucky dog! There are not many of these cars out there with that badge on the inside of the hood "Factory Supercharged by Shelby Automobiles" so a special one you have. I will also agree that Roger is one of the strongest allies that SA has in its arsenal...........seriously. I would venture to say publicly that if he was not there SA would possibly still operate but not on the high level playing field it is on today. I told you when you have issues Roger will be there to lean on, I am glad I was correct. Like he said " keep the shinny side up my friend".

In good health-

Dave

EDITED:

6. Roger Sorel knows the details. He won't let the car go without inspecting it, and will send it anywhere on Shelby's "campus" to get something tweaked before he releases it. He's obviously a very busy guy, but you never feel that he's trying to wrap ya up and move on.

Jer - You are a lucky dog! There are not many of these cares out there with that badge on the inside of the hood "Factory Supercharged by Shelby Automobiles" so a special one you have. I will also agree that Roger is one of the strongest allies that SA has in its arsenal...........seriously. I would venture to say publicly that if he was not there SA would possibly still operate but not on the high level playing field it is on today. I told you when you have issues Roger will be there to lean on, I am glad I was correct. Like he said " keep the shinny side up my friend".

In good health-

Dave

Thanks, Dave.

Yeah, I told him I was installing my gauge pod tonight, and he stopped by on his way home to check on me.

Both he and Tim Hill were here in the garage lending a hand, and were duly thanked by Dug, my awesome little Dachshund... LOL...

And I got to take Tim out for a speed putt to Ace Hardware for some supplies, and to enjoy some Whipple whine. Tim's a real car guy, he was diggin' it.

My neighbors got to see a liittle Boss 302 / SGT "power summit" in my driveway, I bet the Homeowner's Association investigates me now.

Jer

p.s. I stopped by SAI today and mentioned that my GT/SC stripes were a TINY LITTLE BIT crooked. 5 minutes later, Abel comes over from the shop, grabs my keys, takes the car, and comes back 20 minutes later with new (perfect) stripes. NICE.

Dug and Roger.jpg

Dug and Roger.jpg

Thanks, Dave.

Yeah, I told him I was installing my gauge pod tonight, and he stopped by on his way home to check on me.

Both he and Tim Hill were here in the garage lending a hand, and were duly thanked by Dug, my awesome little Dachshund... LOL...

And I got to take Tim out for a speed putt to Ace Hardware for some supplies, and to enjoy some Whipple whine. Tim's a real car guy, he was diggin' it.

My neighbors got to see a liittle Boss 302 / SGT "power summit" in my driveway, I bet the Homeowner's Association investigates me now.

Jer

p.s. I stopped by SAI today and mentioned that my GT/SC stripes were a TINY LITTLE BIT crooked. 5 minutes later, Abel comes over from the shop, grabs my keys, takes the car, and comes back 20 minutes later with new (perfect) stripes. NICE.

Now that is cool. SAI home visit. Kinda like the years of the past when doctors did home visits. Enjoy! :shift:

Just wondering were there any 2007 Shelby GTSC built pre-title or were they all post-title.

Every 2007, 2008 Shelby GT/SC was a special ordered car made by the Shelby American World Headquarters Factory in Las Vegas Nevada, USA. Even the biggest and best dealers, customers, life time clients could not get this any other way they were all special order from S.A. To the exact amount ever made to date, I hear about 100 cars total.

They could have been built at any of those locations, but you had to own the car before Shelby or others would do the SC conversion. It would only have been at Shelby however if you were having it done before the car shipped to your dealer (I think). Still post title even if you didn't get the title because ownership had transferred from ford to the buyer pre conversion.

They could have been built at any of those locations, but you had to own the car before Shelby or others would do the SC conversion. It would only have been at Shelby however if you were having it done before the car shipped to your dealer (I think). Still post title even if you didn't get the title because ownership had transferred from ford to the buyer pre conversion.

Interesting...so no pre title GT/SCs........very interesting..........

Archived