TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hi-Temp Brake Fluid Question

Double500

Currently in the process of ordering SS brake lines so we can upgrade. Which Hi-temp fluid is most recommended with the Brembo brakes; Motul 600 or ATE Super Blue?

You cannot go wrong with Motul. I've been using it in my car for track days and I have not had any problems.

Thanks everyone for the responses. Ordered the Goodridge SS lines and 3 bottles of Motul today. We run Motul in the vette that he tracks, but kept reading posts from people with Mustangs that mentioned Super Blue and wasn't sure if it was a car specific thing or not.

Let me know how the stainless steel lines work out, there coming up on my mod list.

My first AutoX is July 9 and my first track days at HP driving school are July 30-31 consisting of 8 sessions over the 2 days. Some of the people that we travel with to attend HPDS have seen the stock lines on numerous cars fail with all the braking that's done when running the full 3.1 mile course at Texas Motorsport Ranch, especially in the July heat..

We've already installed them on our 00 Corvette and my husband said he didn't notice any brake fade during the 8 track sessions he ran in May. Everyone we hang with always puts them as the #1 mod on their list along with the upgrade to hi-temp brake fluid.

Archived