TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another new SGT Owner

ValyCop

Well, after a long wait (over thirty years) I purchased Tuesday, June 14, 2011 07SGT3852. I've been seriously looking for about five months and happened to find this one in northern Virginia.

Here's the new baby! :baby:

post-30669-0-75398300-1308348864_thumb.jpg

post-30669-0-75398300-1308348864_thumb.jpg

Congratulations and welcome to Team Shelby. Your going to read here that you bought the fastest color, don't believe it, Grabber Orange is the fastest by far.. :shift:

Thanks guys! She's got 7,879 miles on the clock and has the dark charcoal leather interior, Sirius satellite radio, Shaker 500 stereo system with the 6 CD changer and she's all mine!! :rolleyes: Well, mine and the banks for awhile. :blush:

Congratulations and welcome to Team Shelby. Your going to read here that you bought the fastest color, don't believe it, Grabber Orange is the fastest by far.. :shift:

I heard that about grabber orange......... :doh:

I heard that about grabber orange......... :doh:

Welcome to the world of Shelby!!!! Let the mods begin!!!!

The only reason SGT0128 brought up the part about black being the fastest color is because deep down he knows it's true!!! :happy feet:

Well, after a long wait (over thirty years) I purchased Tuesday, June 14, 2011 07SGT3852. I've been seriously looking for about five months and happened to find this one in northern Virginia.

Here's the new baby! :baby:

She's a beauty.................congrats.

Archived