TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Check this out

Found this KR on eBay.

I love what the owner did to it. Check out the pics. Car looks killer lowered. Wonder if it's someone from here.

eBay Ad

Pretty cool....and scary at the same time....278 miles....guess he just enjoyed modding the crap outta it.:hysterical:

The car is very cool. This is at least the second time he has listed it. I believe the first time I saw it the buy it now price was $140k.

This Dudes 99K buy it now will work as well as his 140K did, both are absurd #s. The 82 thousand original sticker that is mentioned is pretty comical at this point in time considering the fact they have sold new, untitled in the low 50s. The 278 miles is a clue to the owners delusional mindset, not driving the car believing that he has invested in an automotive equivalent of a Van Gogh original. NOT. He needs to spend a nice weekend removing all the mods, return to stock and try to get 50 for it. 99 grand would buy ya 2 of them in the real world.

This Dudes 99K buy it now will work as well as his 140K did, both are absurd #s. The 82 thousand original sticker that is mentioned is pretty comical at this point in time considering the fact they have sold new, untitled in the low 50s. The 278 miles is a clue to the owners delusional mindset, not driving the car believing that he has invested in an automotive equivalent of a Van Gogh original. NOT. He needs to spend a nice weekend removing all the mods, return to stock and try to get 50 for it. 99 grand would buy ya 2 of them in the real world.

awcrap.jpg

Come on Speedyman, wouldn't you love to have this KR? $60,000 is a great price for a new stock KR. This guy has put a lot into this car. I didn't read all of the details, but from what I saw, he's put another $30,000 + into it. The Kenne Bell, Asanti's, interior upgrade, Baer 6 piston brakes, tires... He has the right to sell it for that price!! Let it go man. The part I don't understand, is why buy the KR, put all of this money into it and not drive it. Evolution did have a blue KR that they owned and had for sale a little more than a year ago. This could originally be that car. Not sure... Oh, and i bought my KR for 4 reasons, to drive it and have fun with it, to look at it, to make some FRPP and Shelby mods to it (tinker with her), and because this car WILL appreciate in the years to come.

While it is cool and nicely done I believe the true desirability in the KR is keeping it stock as it came from Shelby pre - title. Its a KR. This "Super" KR is basically a SS.

Let it be a KR. MHO.

You want 800hp and killer track suspension? Get the SS.

Archived