TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Look What I Found

We finally had some great weather, so the wife and I stretched this stang's legs a little. We went and had lunch in Jackson Hole where its mostly a jet-set crowd. Definitely too classy for me. We saw a Ferrari, a Viper and a couple Z06's with plenty of Audi's and Porsche's. These folks are used to seeing high performance cars regularly. I figured the Shelby wouldn't even get noticed. However, we soon found out otherwise. These cars get people's attention no matter where you are.

Here's a couple of Pics. I didn't think about detailing it until after I seen the pics, so forgive me for it's dirty feet.

Copy_of_Tetons.jpg Copy_of_SideTetons.jpg

Copy_of_Tetons.jpg

Copy_of_Tetons.jpg

Copy_of_Tetons.jpg

Copy_of_SideTetons.jpg

We finally had some great weather, so the wife and stretched this stang's legs a little. We went and had lunch in Jackson Hole where its mostly a jet-set crowd. Definitely too classy for me. We saw a Ferrari, a Viper and a couple Z06's with plenty of Audi's and Porsche's. These folks are used to seeing high performance cars regularly. I figured the Shelby wouldn't even get noticed. However, we soon found out otherwise. These cars get people's attention no matter where you are.

Here's a couple of Pics. I didn't think about detailing it until after I seen the pics, so forgive me for it's dirty feet.

Copy_of_Tetons.jpg Copy_of_SideTetons.jpg

Sweet! :happy feet:

Love the scenery as well. :headspin:

We finally had some great weather, so the wife and stretched this stang's legs a little. We went and had lunch in Jackson Hole where its mostly a jet-set crowd. Definitely too classy for me. We saw a Ferrari, a Viper and a couple Z06's with plenty of Audi's and Porsche's. These folks are used to seeing high performance cars regularly. I figured the Shelby wouldn't even get noticed. However, we soon found out otherwise. These cars get people's attention no matter where you are.

post-4088-1174344662_thumb.jpg post-4088-1174344765_thumb.jpg

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME PHOTOS!

Jackson Hole is just the way I remember it.....Beautiful

I have an Uncle that lives in Jackson in the Winter. My Mom and 2 of my sisters are visiting him right now. I doubt they would know a GT500 if they saw it. I'll have to ask them when they get back.

I have not seen it when the snow is that heavy. I have been there twice. Once in August and once in Sept. It is beautiful no matter the season.

Nice pics, nice car, nice scenery.

We finally had some great weather, so the wife and I stretched this stang's legs a little. We went and had lunch in Jackson Hole where its mostly a jet-set crowd. Definitely too classy for me. We saw a Ferrari, a Viper and a couple Z06's with plenty of Audi's and Porsche's. These folks are used to seeing high performance cars regularly. I figured the Shelby wouldn't even get noticed. However, we soon found out otherwise. These cars get people's attention no matter where you are.

That is an awesome pic with the mountains. In Indiana, best I can do is some goats and a cornfield. :fan:

Great pictures, nice car

the SC loves the cold air doesn't it?

I was able to capture the stunningly beautiful Florida mountaiins in the background of this shot

people from all around call them clouds

post-6683-1174385970_thumb.jpg

post-6683-1174385970_thumb.jpg

Great pictures, nice car

the SC loves the cold air doesn't it?

I was able to capture the stunningly beautiful Florida mountaiins in the background of this shot

people from all around call them clouds

P3040220.JPG

YES the SC loves the cold air. However, I'm only getting 7.5 lbs of boost at 7,000 feet elevation. Still beats the heck out of regular aspiration.

So, did you race any competitors?

So, did you race any competitors?

I didn't in that county. There isn't a speed limit above 55. Too much traffic and too many patrol units with the national park folks, county sherrif, local police and hi-way patrol. I've only had two challenges in 2800 miles. A Subaru WRX? something or other. It's the short wheel base turbo model that all the kids want. We were cruising out of town going about 60 when he pulled up next to me and indicated he wanted to run. I dropped into 2nd and held it at 60. When he nailed it, I nailed it. The Shelby hit third and when we were at 120 a few seconds later, he was quite a distance behind me. I heard later his engine was sick. The only other challenge was from a Dodge Magnum. It was pretty bad for him as well. After the Shelby put about 20 car lengths on him, we slowed to the speed limit, and he eventually passed me. I turned to look and wave and his wife was hiding her face and lookng away.

Thanks for the pictures of my car, but I can't remember when I had it in Wyoming.

I didn't in that county. There isn't a speed limit above 55. Too much traffic and too many patrol units with the national park folks, county sherrif, local police and hi-way patrol. I've only had two challenges in 2800 miles. A Subaru WRX? something or other. It's the short wheel base turbo model that all the kids want. We were cruising out of town going about 60 when he pulled up next to me and indicated he wanted to run. I dropped into 2nd and held it at 60. When he nailed it, I nailed it. The Shelby hit third and when we were at 120 a few seconds later, he was quite a distance behind me. I heard later his engine was sick. The only other challenge was from a Dodge Magnum. It was pretty bad for him as well. After the Shelby put about 20 car lengths on him, we slowed to the speed limit, and he eventually passed me. I turned to look and wave and his wife was hiding her face and lookng away.

Whats with these Dodge Boys don't they know how to read. That son of a gun says SHELBY on the back. I guess the letters get small really fast :hysterical2:

Archived