TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tracing trucking companies NW

wanted2b

How does a person track their cars when it gets on a truck? My car was un-loaded in Spokane on Sunday (177 miles) and no one can tell me where it is and when it will be delievered. A little birdie helped me track it from the factory to Spokane and told me that it had been un-loaded. There must be a way to track it.

The dealer is being an ass when it comes to telling me any information. If you had a car sold, you'd think that they would do everything in their power to get it to the customer and collect their check. Not sure if I'll give the dealer a good survey or not. Ford needs to learn from GM about keeping their customers informed. When I ordered my Camaro they called me every Thursday with updates or no information. 20 days from build to my possession. And I thought they were doing such a good job by not being bailed out by Obama. They can send you all the flyers, brochures, and thank yous before you even get the car.

It isn't Ford not keeping you informed, it's the dealer. My guy was the bomb. Ordered on Apr 20 and got a call at noonish today to tell me "The Eagle has landed" and took delivery today. He gave me no problems with my requests about not prepping, washing, or taking her out of transport mode. In fact he didn't even try to convince me to put a dealer licence plate frame on the thing. He called me throughout the proceas to keep me updated and took my calls and even my visits with enthusiasm.

On the other hand, while I was still window shopping I ran into a mix of good and bad dealers, both Ford and Chevy. One dealership in particular was up to it's ears with butt nuggets.

Oh, one more thing. You probably noticed that I got my car pretty quickly. Please note my location. I can just about throw a rock from my house and hit the factory where they are built.

Archived