TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby brochure

lemarin

When I bought my GT500, I never had access to the 2011 Mustang Shelby GT500 brochure. I do have the 2011 Mustang brochure, but in Canada the GT500 is not included in this one, instead the Shelby is in a specific brochure on it's own.

So last week I asked my dealer if it's possible to have the 2011 Shelby GT500 brochure. unfortunately, he had none left in stock so I contact by email another SVT dealer, who sent me one. Actually, it seems to be a 2012 brochure instead, because they talk about the optionnal Recaro seats which are n/a for 2011. In the brochure, the model years is not written at any place....strange, no ? But it looks real great, look at the pics !

Do you guys have this brochure in the US ?

dsc0637g.jpg

dsc0638y.jpg

dsc0639w.jpg

dsc0640p.jpg

When I bought my GT500, I never had access to the 2011 Mustang Shelby GT500 brochure. I do have the 2011 Mustang brochure, but in Canada the GT500 is not included in this one, instead the Shelby is in a specific brochure on it's own.

So last week I asked my dealer if it's possible to have the 2011 Shelby GT500 brochure. unfortunately, he had none left in stock so I contact by email another SVT dealer, who sent me one. Actually, it seems to be a 2012 brochure instead, because they talk about the optionnal Recaro seats which are n/a for 2011. In the brochure, the model years is not written at any place....strange, no ? But it looks real great, look at the pics !

Do you guys have this brochure in the US ?

dsc0637g.jpg

dsc0638y.jpg

dsc0639w.jpg

dsc0640p.jpg

The 2011 US Mustang brochure has the Shelby info included. To my knowledge there is not a seperate 2011 Shelby brochure.

The 2011 US Mustang brochure has the Shelby info included. To my knowledge there is not a seperate 2011 Shelby brochure.

Ditto from me. I researched for months, and visited many dealers, and the only brochures I've seen here in the Washington DC area have been Mustang brochures with Shelby info included. A separate brochure would be a cool collector's item, though.

For 2010, the Shelby was included in the customer brochure, but also had a separate one called "Packaging Guide", four pages total. I think for 2011 (but not positive), that Ford included all of the info from the packaging guide into the customer brochure. If you keep an eye out on ebay, you can usually get what you want. I think I've gotten just about every brochure I can get for the 2010 Shelby and Mustang, including the dealer "Packaging guide" for both the Mustang and the Shelby, "Frontline" featuring the 2010 Mustang on the cover, 2010 Mustang information book, and my best find, a 66 page "Mustang and Shelby GT500" booklet (punched for a 3 ring binder). I think it is some sort of training guide for dealers. I also stopped at different Ford dealers whenever I could and asked. Good luck in the hunt.

This guy usually has some of the more unique brochures and is reasonably priced. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-2011-FORD-MUSTANG-GT-SHELBY-GT500-BROCHURE-BONUS-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5ae0f4683fQQitemZ390321170495QQptZMotorsQ5fManualsQ5fLiterature#ht_500wt_956

I ordered also the american 2011 Mustang brochure as I knew the Shelby was included in it, through ebay. But I just wanted to share this one with you guys.....

I'm wondering if the rest of Canada has a seperate one as well ? Mine is in french as I live in the french province of Canada.

Nice brochure. I never saw a separate Shelby specific brochure for the previous generation model ('07-'09) even here in Quebec. If these were indeed only available in Quebec and in French, this might become a pretty rare collector's item.

Out of curiosity, did you get yours from Desjardins Auto Collection?

Out of curiosity, did you get yours from Desjardins Auto Collection?

Negative, Desjardins had no Shelby brochures available. I sent en email to Formule Ford in Granby, and they ask me right away for my postal adress, and they sent it to me through recommended mail....they really want me as a futur customer I believe !

Anyway I'm quite happy to have it, even if it looks to be a 2012 instead of the 2011 I was looking for.

Any world about a 2011 Shelby brochure in french ? There's nothing about the Shelby in the regular 2011 Mustang's brochure, any idea ?

Archived