TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many 2007-08 Shelby GT in Canada

bmezz

• 4 weeks later...

Lets find out how many Shelby GT are in Canada

2007 black #0456 lives in Kingston,On

post-33754-0-60269400-1310569301_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Mine is still in a shop, it is a 2008 Vista Blue Shelby GT . Lives in Winnipeg.

ps. how did you achieve daytime running lights on yours? using the orange marker lights?

post-33754-0-60269400-1310569301_thumb.jpg

Hi,

ps. how did you achieve daytime running lights on yours? using the orange marker lights?

Took it to a ford dealer he put it on the computer and changed a code had to phone ford for the code.

post-33418-0-65681800-1311017996_thumb.jpg

post-33418-0-65681800-1311017996_thumb.jpg

IMG_2882.jpg

Hi,

As long as you don't have the HDI light it is and easy fix frm Ford. You will need your importation sticker number and just tell your Ford dealer to contact the Ford tech line back east. Having lived in the Peg for over 40 years the trick will be finding a Ford dealer that actually knows what a Shelby GT is. :hysterical: Nice ride keep it out of the pot holes.

Glen

As long as you don't have the HDI light it is and easy fix frm Ford. You will need your importation sticker number and just tell your Ford dealer to contact the Ford tech line back east. Having lived in the Peg for over 40 years the trick will be finding a Ford dealer that actually knows what a Shelby GT is. :hysterical: Nice ride keep it out of the pot holes.

Glen

That can be a true quote for the states also!!! :hysterical2:

• 2 weeks later...

Glen

Hi Glen,

Mine 08SGT has the HDI lights, they cannot be used as DRL. After some wait the dealer (Parkside) got a permission from the Manitoba Ministry of Trasportation to use the orange marker lights as the DRL. Cost me $400 in labor for some wiring and relay.

Peter

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Glen,

Mine 08SGT has the HDI lights, they cannot be used as DRL. After some wait the dealer (Parkside) got a permission from the Manitoba Ministry of Trasportation to use the orange marker lights as the DRL. Cost me $400 in labor for some wiring and relay.

Peter

I 2008 1124 with HIDs Kit from States 99.00 they work Fine. 2008 GT/SC Mallorytown Ont. PJ

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys! I have sgt#5408 white shelby gt.

While at fords 50th mustang show there were two other white ones there.

My Shelby's in Georgina and the other one in the show is from a small town named Areosmith near Kingston, and the third was parked outside of the show and didn't get to meet them.

• 9 months later...

Saw a black 07 SGT today in Burlington Ontario. Spoke with the owner briefly and he said he imported the car from Texas in '08.

Also met another owner of a black 07 manual last year in Oakville.

• 7 months later...

I am from Hamilton Ontario and I have a 2008 Shelby GT convertible.

I have chromed out the engine (I hate the cheap plastic parts Ford originally used) also swapped out the plastic CAI for carbon fibre.

I also took out the shaker system (It died) and replaced it with a Kenwood touchscreen system which is ideal when top down :)

Lots of other modes as well, I think I have a problem :)

• 2 years later...

Archived