TEAM SHELBY FORUM

So who's got one on order on here?

FordRocks1

WHY only 6 Trailers? I was going to send CS a proposal to produce Trailers but thought he wouldn't go for it...........Guess I better send him my other Idea before someone else does.........

WHY only 6 Trailers? I was going to send CS a proposal to produce Trailers but thought he wouldn't go for it...........Guess I better send him my other Idea before someone else does.........

Too late again! I already pitched them the Carroll Shelby Lunch boxes. They are making 12 of them. Perfect for a day at the track, they will be CNC cut from a block of aluminum and also have the engraved signature. Very cool- I can't wait!

Will you be putting any on Ebay?

Nah.....send it to Barret-Jackson for a Saturday 7:00pm Auction Time.................... Hopefully the guy with the Brown Bomber Jacket will be there Bidding on it.

Just returned from the 37th Mid America event in Tulsa and saw one of these up close and personal. It is a great trailer through and through. Very clean construction. I was very impressed.

Did they tell you a Price?

That video is worthless,

I get to watch a machine copy Carroll's signature and learn nothing about the trailers! LOL

I learned they don't know the proper feed rate for a small endmill........................ :hysterical:

Too late again! I already pitched them the Carroll Shelby Lunch boxes. They are making 12 of them. Perfect for a day at the track, they will be CNC cut from a block of aluminum and also have the engraved signature. Very cool- I can't wait!

Let me guess:

"A lunchbox worthy of transporting the FINEST peanut butter and jelly sandwiches."?

Jer

Archived