TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Window Scoops

I've got the same ones on mine... They look GREAT! I get a lot of positive feedback on these. I bought the Cervini's lowers too.

The lowers needed a little bit of tweaking with a heat gun to sit flush, but after very careful color matching, the pieces were block sanded flat, and sprayed.

The shop then used a special 3M chemical prep which promotes adhesion and those suckers are on there!

GT500-2003.jpg

I've got the same ones on mine... They look GREAT! I get a lot of positive feedback on these. I bought the Cervini's lowers too.

The lowers needed a little bit of tweaking with a heat gun to sit flush, but after very careful color matching, the pieces were block sanded flat, and sprayed.

The shop then used a special 3M chemical prep which promotes adhesion and those suckers are on there!

GT500-2003.jpg

Sweet! That looks great! I didn't get the lowers yet. So many people try to say it doesn't look good but damn it looks good! Can't wait to get mine on.

Sweet! That looks great! I didn't get the lowers yet. So many people try to say it doesn't look good but damn it looks good! Can't wait to get mine on.

I liked the shape of the Cervini's model over the Shelby version... I think the Shelby ones are too squared off on the back side of the scoop.

The Cervini scoops have a nice "D" shape to them. I think people that don't like them have probably only seen the Shelby version.

Pretty much everyone who sees these loves them. Good luck! Hey, what color is your Shelby?

I liked the shape of the Cervini's model over the Shelby version... I think the Shelby ones are too squared off on the back side of the scoop.

The Cervini scoops have a nice "D" shape to them. I think people that don't like them have probably only seen the Shelby version.

Pretty much everyone who sees these loves them. Good luck! Hey, what color is your Shelby?

Grabber Blue

Archived