TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 GT-500 at the 'Ring

Interesting that both cars sport what appear to be caps where the fog lights belong. I don't recall the front splitter on the current car being that deep, but I certainly could be mistaken.

It's tape over the fog lights. Are the lights glass or plastic? I've seen tape used on the headlights of track cars before, presumably to keep the glass relatively contained in a crash. The splitter also looks to be taped.

The plumbing behind the Grille looks a lot like a Trans Cooler type Plumbing...............could there be an Automatic coming...........................................

Oil cooler maybe?

The plumbing behind the Grille looks a lot like a Trans Cooler type Plumbing...............could there be an Automatic coming...........................................?

That's what I was thinking................... happy%20feet.gif

This past week Ford tested their newest version of the GT500. Note the plumbing behind the grille, as well as the winglets on the front fenders of the red car.

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-spy-shots/

GT500 Nurburgring edition? :headscratch:

Another link, but this time with a video. Mean sounding...

http://www.leftlanenews.com/ford-shelby-gt500-future.html

Does sound mean +1, but also looking at the video at the end, I'm guessing the test drivers don't like cameras. :hysterical:

Thanks for the link...

A great read...and something to hang our hats on for future fun.

Camero deserves some credit...but they rode the coat-tails of Ford back into the "new" muscle car world...so let the pretenders drive the Chevy...and we'll be the contenders driving the Shelby's. lol

Thanks once again to Mr Shelby for setting the bar and defying the critics!

Viva Las Vegas!

Archived