TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Keep watching this forum

doc scott

Can't speak yet, but have it on good authority something that will appeal to the Terlinguanistas is on the horizon, pictures will be coming Tuesday or Wed, Anything Bill Neale is involved in is certainly a reason for celebration.

Doc Scott

Are you there yet? Are you there yet? Are you there yet? :finger::doh:

P.S. My eyes are getting tired. I've been watching since you posted and nothing has happened. Is my computer supposed to do a trick?

Hmmmm. Drop the SGTS and make a new Terlingua? Nice.

Just curious to what a SGTS is? I heard of the new GTS but never heard of a SGTS........:slapfight::hysterical: I also heard of a SGT and a SGT/SC but never heard of a SGTS. :boxing:

We've all seen it and taken the blood oath not to share.........ok now that he's gone, we're about one day away, a shirt, please, next you'll be telling me Some group is invading Hallett!

For those in the know, Hurricane Julio is scheduled to make landfall sometime tomorrow with the eye passing directly over Hallett on Thursday, Islanders it's party time!!!!!

Doc Scott

Retrouilt showed off the Prototype Terlingua Mustang, I was hoping for some performance upgrades, as I did not go to the track, I have not seen it personally,I will try to post pictures later

Doc Scott

Archived