TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rear Suspension Groan/Creak

Last year I installed the FRPP Handling Pack, BMR billet LCAs, BMR rod-end adjustable Panhard, and Steeda adjustable UCA/mount. (I originally had a BMR UCA in there, but it had the infamous "clunk," which is gone with the Steeda unit.) Ever since I did the swap, I have what can only be described as a groaning or creaking coming from the rear suspension whenever I start moving from a dead stop, or just as I'm coming to a complete stop. Any ideas what this could be? Could the rod-end Panhard be the source? The LCAs have the poly bushings.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Last year I installed the FRPP Handling Pack, BMR billet LCAs, BMR rod-end adjustable Panhard, and Steeda adjustable UCA/mount. (I originally had a BMR UCA in there, but it had the infamous "clunk," which is gone with the Steeda unit.) Ever since I did the swap, I have what can only be described as a groaning or creaking coming from the rear suspension whenever I start moving from a dead stop, or just as I'm coming to a complete stop. Any ideas what this could be? Could the rod-end Panhard be the source? The LCAs have the poly bushings.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks!

Have you tried greasing all the joints and bushings? Sounds to me like that would solve the problem.

Archived