TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2012 gt350

How long does it take to get a 2012 gt350?

Can you go right to Vegas and do paperwork?

That's a good question. I started mine back in mid March. Shelby got my car in mid May. They say without any parts delays I should have my car in September. I'll believe it when I see it, as others waited over 12 months for 11's.

That's a good question. I started mine back in mid March. Shelby got my car in mid May. They say without any parts delays I should have my car in September. I'll believe it when I see it, as others waited over 12 months for 11's.

Put my my deposit down in mid December. They got my car on December 29. Today is June 11 and the car has not made it out of storage yet.

I was told when I put my deposit downt that it would not make it out of storage until 3 months.

My last call with them back in April they were heitent to even say it may be complete in August. I understand it's worth the wait but this tough. I live in New England and I wont drive it weather truns bad in Late October so any later than August would really suck.

2011 GT350.

• 1 month later...

Put my my deposit down in mid December. They got my car on December 29. Today is June 11 and the car has not made it out of storage yet.

I was told when I put my deposit downt that it would not make it out of storage until 3 months.

My last call with them back in April they were heitent to even say it may be complete in August. I understand it's worth the wait but this tough. I live in New England and I wont drive it weather truns bad in Late October so any later than August would really suck.

2011 GT350.

Archived