TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT350 Completed and Shipped!!!

swa737

Grand Turismo is enroute! should be here on Monday June 13th :banana piano: I opted for the leather interior, painted stripes, upgraded cooling package and polished 525 hp Supercharger :spend: I'm thinking it might be fun!

That is exactly what's in my GT350 you will love it. I used Gran Turismo also. They got it to me 3 days earlier than expected. If your driver is Dave he will get it to you sooner than you think. Good luck!

Grand Turismo is enroute! should be here on Monday June 13th :banana piano: I opted for the leather interior, painted stripes, upgraded cooling package and polished 525 hp Supercharger :spend:I'm thinking it might be fun!

Fun and worth every penny I say.

Congrats 737.

Grand Turismo is enroute! should be here on Monday June 13th :banana piano: I opted for the leather interior, painted stripes, upgraded cooling package and polished 525 hp Supercharger :spend: I'm thinking it might be fun!

Hey Greg,

Hope all is going well.....Wait a minute things must be going well. LOL Cograts on your new 350!!!!! The car hauls serious ass. Your going to love the car.

So do you still have your 07 Shelby GT/SC? Waiting for pics.

Hi Dave!

I loved the GT/SC, but sold it to pursue a family endeavor. At the time I sold, I knew I would reengage at some point and the thought of the 350 wouldn't let me sleep at night. So, I needed my sleep and therefore, purchased the car. I am as giddy as a child on Christmas morning! My wife thinks I need professional help, but I know I'm safe here with my brothers at team Shelby! What a great feeling! How's your rocket sled?

I'd be happy to. The easiest thing to do is upload them to photobucket and then you can just add the link to your post. If that fails, email them to me and I'll put them up for you while your out driving. I'm thrilled for you. The car is crazy good! Enjoy!

Tony356@comcast.net

Sorry for the delay, but I've been a little busy... driving a SHELBY GT 350!!!! :yahoo:

Just like everyone has said...This car is GREAT!!! It's one of the best feelings in the world watching this car getting backed out of a transport truck and knowing it's yours! What a privilege. As I did my walk around inspection, I couldn't help but find myself in awe. Putting the key in the ignition and giving it a turn made me realize what a great decision this was and how blessed every owner is. I'm impressed at how easy the transmission is to go through. As far as power, well...the car only had 50 miles on it, so I knew to take it easy. BUT...I couldn't help myself and my curiosity spiked so I pushed it a little. That "little" turned out to be a lot! What a fantastic car! The Borlas, angry and defiant, are ever-present and a constant reminder that this is a GT350 and not a Chevy Volt. On acceleration, there is an all consuming roar as if releasing a wild animal. On deceleration, it growls and burbles as if agitated the hunt is over. The fit and finish of the car will not disappoint. I had a couple of minor issues such as the coil cover lettering being rubbed through and a corner of the radiator grill fascia adhesive releasing the aluminum trim, but Steve Mansell called me within minutes of my email. Good people working the issues. It's all true...no hype...get one if you can. For those waiting...stay the course! For those needing transport...Grand Turismo (Eric) can't be beat.

Tony, is it ok if I forward some pics to your email. I should have some by tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay, but I've been a little busy... driving a SHELBY GT 350!!!! :yahoo:

. On acceleration, there is an all consuming roar as if releasing a wild animal. On deceleration, it growls and burbles as if agitated the hunt is over.

Tony, is it ok if I forward some pics to your email. I should have some by tomorrow.

The quote on the borlas is the best one yet. Nicely said.

Yes,

Email me you pics and I will post for you. Glad you are enjoying the car. I have 100 miles on mine today, and it's only 1:30. :shift:

Just like everyone has said...This car is GREAT!!! It's one of the best feelings in the world watching this car getting backed out of a transport truck and knowing it's yours! What a privilege. As I did my walk around inspection, I couldn't help but find myself in awe. Putting the key in the ignition and giving it a turn made me realize what a great decision this was and how blessed every owner is. I'm impressed at how easy the transmission is to go through. As far as power, well...the car only had 50 miles on it, so I knew to take it easy. BUT...I couldn't help myself and my curiosity spiked so I pushed it a little. That "little" turned out to be a lot! What a fantastic car! The Borlas, angry and defiant, are ever-present and a constant reminder that this is a GT350 and not a Chevy Volt. On acceleration, there is an all consuming roar as if releasing a wild animal. On deceleration, it growls and burbles as if agitated the hunt is over. The fit and finish of the car will not disappoint. I had a couple of minor issues such as the coil cover lettering being rubbed through and a corner of the radiator grill fascia adhesive releasing the aluminum trim, but Steve Mansell called me within minutes of my email. Good people working the issues. It's all true...no hype...get one if you can. For those waiting...stay the course! For those needing transport...Grand Turismo (Eric) can't be beat.

Congratulations on your new GT350. I also used Grand Turismo to deliver my car. I totally agree about about your car being backed out of the transport truck. I can remember the carrier opening the truck and seeing my car inside. When he started the GT350 it was music to my ears. I have several pictures of me taking delivery of my car and it was a very special day that I will never forget. The car was delivered in perfect condition. SA does a great job of checking everything before shipping. I want to wish you the very best with you new car and I know you will enjoy every minute of your future driving experiences.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Its completely up to Shelby when that information will be shared with us, and there is no real way to know. There is a csm #350, but that doesnt mean there are 350 of them either.

Our best guess as owners is around 170 for 2011.

We will know one day!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think i just drooled on my keyboard

Thanks!

The guy kept backing up the car until I started screaming my head off STOP! STOP! He got out and stated that he does that to all his customers. He was a great guy and I just wanted to get in and drive that baby.

5 minutes later I was stop by Florida’s finest just to check it out.

I will never forget that night!

• 4 weeks later...

There haven't been many posts about 2012 orders or deliveries. When I was at SA in Feb., I only spotted a handfull of GT350 cars in the shop. We have yet to hear the final count on the 2011 production as well. I am not sure if any are considfered left overs as all Mustangs were customer pre-orders and were supposed have been completed at the end of August 2011. Any one have update info?

Kinda wierd as SA sent out an announcement last summer that all the 2011 models were to be completed by the end of Aug. 2011 and 2012 production was starting Sept.1, 2011. They may have been a couple of weeks off gettting the Job One date, but at this time, there should be full knowledge of all 2011 models manufactured.

I also do not understand what the problem is in publishing this information. The information on the 2011 GT350 should be available in terms of options, numbers on configurations, etc. by this time. All 2011 GT350 owners would like to know the final build numbers. I get asked this question at various times and the numbers on the forum are different. It sure would be great to get finalization in terms of the numbers.

Archived