TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FRPP 373'S installed quiet !

rpmcobra

I've been considering 373 gears for awhile but did,nt think I'd do it because of all the problems people have had with noisy gears.

I found a dealership in easter PA Fred Bean Ford with a mechanic (20 year Ford experience & owns several mustangs)

installed my 373 yesterday. After he was finshed he told me to take it for a test ride and the service manager asked if he

could go along (he own's a 08 GT 500).

I asked if I should take it easy, is there break in period and he said no jump on on it.

I did and it was as quiet as the OE gears.

I got it home and put it through a 35 mile extensive test and I could'nt be happier.

Including the gears? Nice.

That included the gears. That's what pushed me across the line the great price and

a mechanic that I could trust with the car.

They also did the M-4033-K cover for 110. I watched the boards close here

for advice and price on gear install.

Finally something to be encouraged about. I bought a set of FRPP 3:73's a couple months ago and was really considering giving up on them after reading all of the installation gone wrong stories. The most excellent news is Fred Bean's is only about a half hour drive from my home. Any chance of you outing the mechanic and service manager? I'm really excited about the prospect of finally getting this done.

Finally something to be encouraged about. I bought a set of FRPP 3:73's a couple months ago and was really considering giving up on them after reading all of the installation gone wrong stories. The most excellent news is Fred Bean's is only about a half hour drive from my home. Any chance of you outing the mechanic and service manager? I'm really excited about the prospect of finally getting this done.

The Fred Bean's in Boyertown. I'll PM you with the names and number.

Archived