TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help spread the word

LSR

Here is the flier for the Herman, MO Shelby GT500 meet & greet. If I may ask of you kind people, even if you don't plan on attending if you would print out, hand out, post at your local dealers, car audio shops, performance shops, jobs, etc.... this is for any and everyone who may be interested with a Shelby GT500 is welcome to attend. Or anyone who just want to come and hangout and have fun.

Just print it and hand out or email to people you know at some of the above locations.

If anyone need Hotel info in the St.Louis area, you can email me at morris@apci.net and I will assist.

Some of us are planning on meeting the night before Herman, MO at the Midnight Madness Drag Race event for $treet Ra$ers at Gateway International Raceway to do some runs or just spectate. Gateways phone number is 618-482-2400 for more details such as directions etc. Here is the info that is on the Gateway International site about Midnight Madness on Fri. 4/20 as well as the link to the site

http://www.gatewayraceway.com/raceday/race.php?id=533

Midnight Madness

Party starts: 8 PM

Racing starts: 9 PM

Party goes until 3 AM in the morning!!!

Outlaw Street Racing

Drifting

Concerts

The Streetfighterz Motorcycle Stunt Team

Expo Area

Thousands and cool cars and friends

And much, much more…

And for those of you who live in the St.Louis and surrounding area and are interested in joining a GT500 club, email me even if not able to attend the Herman, MO event . Email me your email address, the color of your GT500 and location, I will add you to our list for we are starting a GT500 club.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks

post-3039-1174270980_thumb.jpg

post-3039-1174270980_thumb.jpg

Here is the flier for the Herman, MO Shelby GT500 meet & greet. If I may ask of you kind people, even if you don't plan on attending if you would print out, hand out, post at your local dealers, car audio shops, performance shops, jobs, etc.... this is for any and everyone who may be interested with a Shelby GT500 is welcome to attend. Or anyone who just want to come and hangout and have fun.

Just print and hand out or email it.

Thanks

Where is Herman, MO located?

HSURB

It's in Missouri.

:hysterical2:

Sorry Hsurb, I couldn't resist. Are you going? I am about 75% sure I'm going. Hope to meet some folks there. I won't be racing anyone...I'll probably have the only non-performance-modded GT500 around. :ohsnap:

Dave

Dave,

I'll be there (since I am organizing the event), while I have nothing against the modded Shelbys, I have deceided to appreciate the beauty of my car the way it cam from the factory..

Actually that means I just can't afford any mods. :hysterical2:

Look forward to seeing you there. Do I have you on the email list? PM me your contact info so I can confirm it and make sure you stay in the loop.

Thanks,

Kyle

It's in Missouri.

:hysterical2:

Sorry Hsurb, I couldn't resist. Are you going? I am about 75% sure I'm going. Hope to meet some folks there. I won't be racing anyone...I'll probably have the only non-performance-modded GT500 around. :ohsnap:

Dave

..if you want, I can throw some bolt ons in the trunk for you :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Dave,

I'll be there (since I am organizing the event), while I have nothing against the modded Shelbys, I have deceided to appreciate the beauty of my car the way it cam from the factory..

Actually that means I just can't afford any mods. :hysterical2:

Look forward to seeing you there. Do I have you on the email list? PM me your contact info so I can confirm it and make sure you stay in the loop.

Thanks,

Kyle

PM sent.

is a KB considered a bolt on? :headscratch:

...uh..how about a shirt??? :hysterical2:

Honestly, I had a kb in the trunk for you, but some a**hole musta come along and put it on my engine; just don't know how that happened :hysterical:

Actually, just got the corsas and lower control arms on yesterday; had the upper and mount ready to go, but bmr sent the wrong bolt with the mount (wrong thread cut, can you believe that?). will get the stage 2 and the upper and mount next wednesday. For the type of driving I do, the kb would just be overkill. If you haven't done your exhaust yet, the corsas are wonderful, look great, and make good sound at all the right times.

John

Archived