TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca, Quantum & Sean Hyland.... 40th Anniversary Builds

QSS ,

I know what Xanax is, I happen to have a license that lets me prescribe it. Aside from that I'm not looking to sell my car! I'm actually modding it and driving the shit out of it!

What gives you the right to tell me to take an anxiolytic, I'm simply stating that Shelby Autos has not been fourth coming with their promises, they are extremely disorganized, they have bad business practices. Look how they treated Van from Revan Racing, the developer of the heat exchanger they not put Caroll's name on! and screwed him out of the deal!

This is a forum for us to share our thoughts good or bad and I will say what I feel without offending people, something you have done! :rant2: Maybe your the hater because you cant afford a 40th.

Ed

OK Ed.

I unfairly dragged Todd into this and I apologized to him, fair is fair. I guess I should have not used the term Xanax in this reference. Perhaps I should have made referenced to you as "THE JOKE", just as you made reference to SAI and it's people. So I'll try to calm my Xanax references and I shall now refer to you as "THE JOKE". This is the same reference you used towards SAI and it's people so I guess fair is fair, wouldn't you agree? Or is it only OK for YOU to publically call people and their companies "a joke"?????????

So Ed, I mean "THE JOKE", actually I CAN afford a 40th. I would list my cars here but it would seem pointless to get into a p!ssing match with someone who obviously does not need just one Xanax, but instead, a whole truck load of them should be dropped off at your front door (dang it, couldn't help myself and that darn Xanax reference). BUT, if you do want to see just one of my cars, head over to saac.com and reference my onscreen name and take a look at my avatar. You'll see just one of my cars. My Team Shelby avatar is a GT-H also, a 5 speed stick.

40th's are beautiful cars and yes indeed Mr. Joke, I can afford one.

So, in closing, If you want to public call a company and it's people a joke, your damn right you can expect some backlash so suck it up sunshine, (and as I said perviously) stop your whining. :sing_rain:

QSS

This is going no where, time for a break from this thread. I am locking it for a cool down.

Robert has posted that he is going to Inquire about this with the team. Hopefully we can continue this thread without attacking each other after a cool down.

Archived