TEAM SHELBY FORUM

With the TMCN to France!

On 28th of May I took the Shelby for a roadtrip through the north of France which was arranged by the Dutch Mustang Club (TMCN) & the French Mustang Club!

I always want to do a roadtrip like in the movies and this was my change! I love it! I am hooked on roadtrips now!

On saterday we drove through the Netherlands, Belgium and the north of France! Seeing the winefields is amazing! We stayed in a hotel in town called Chateau Thierry.

For dinner we went to a local Champagne House. We tried serveral different Champagne and talked too French Mustangers and had a great meal! I bought 3 cases of bubbels :)

On sunday we went to a local track and drove around! It was a show & shine with the French Mustang Club! Had a blast!

On monday me and my girlfriend went to Paris! Never Ever again driving around in any type or car! I almost had 3 accidents in a one hour and a half!

The best moment of the trip! I will show you!

559.jpg

A photo shoot with an original 1966 Shelby GT-350H! That was the cherry on the cake! More pictures can be found on my website! www.shelbygth.nl

Here are a few!

059.jpg

087.jpg

214.jpg

618.jpg

Very nice! I assume then that you are friends with Patrick and Astrid (DutchGT500 on here)? What great people! I've spent time with them in Terlingua, Birmingham AL, and when they came to our house last year when they were here on vacation.

Very nice! I assume then that you are friends with Patrick and Astrid (DutchGT500 on here)? What great people! I've spent time with them in Terlingua, Birmingham AL, and when they came to our house last year when they were here on vacation.

I know them due to the fact that Patrick was chairman of the Dutch Mustang Club!

Archived