TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Splitter on SGT?

I honestly think it looks very sharp. The only reason I painted mine was because I wanted to continue the stripes down. I really think it looks good.

Plus it give the front such a meaner look IMO

7f878e65.jpg

The black 500 dam looks great just like that on the black car. (especially with the painted lower dam) I wonder what it would look like on the White car painted white with the black center dam....

Something doesn't quite "sing" to me on that white CS, like yours does Michschi!

Dan

The black 500 dam looks great just like that on the black car. (especially with the painted lower dam) I wonder what it would look like on the White car painted white with the black center dam....

Something doesn't quite "sing" to me on that white CS, like yours does Michschi!

Dan

Thanks man! I love the way it has turned out.

I did this to my vista blue SGT but it sure looks sweeter on your black SGT... :happy feet:

part # 7R3Z-17626-AB

Thank you sir.

• 1 month later...

For those that have done this mod. Did you leave the belly pan shroud (plastic shroud from bumper to rad. support) in place or remove it?

Thanks.

I left mine on. I figured it would give it more support. Good luck on the project. You wont regret it. Don't forget to post some pic when your done.camera.gif

I left mine on. I figured it would give it more support. Good luck on the project. You wont regret it. Don't forget to post some pic when your done.camera.gif

That is what I was thinking. Thanks for the response.

front splitter.jpg

front splitter.jpg

I agree with you. I think especially with a white car, the GT500 splitter would look better if the SGT splitter was painted.

I agree. Paint the middle of the facia white and then paint the splitter white. I think that would look sharp. Didn't SPP have a carbon fiber splitter they were selling a couple of years ago for the SGT? I considered that at one time. I think it was aboout $225, is that discontinued?

• 4 weeks later...

The only thing that I would like to do is try and have the splitter moved forward. Which will give better down force and more air into the radiator for better cooling. Plus it would stand out better

I will most likely make my own you can use different materials while researching the splitter found that some guys have even used wood do to price and if smash no big loss.

Archived