TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carlisle Hall Of Kings

Here are some of the photos I took at the Hall of Kings.

Thanks for such a great weekend guys!!

Preparing for the Hall of Kings

IMG_7084.jpg

IMG_7085.jpg

People visiting the display

IMG_7088.jpg

IMG_7092.jpg

IMG_7094.jpg

IMG_7098.jpg

IMG_7102.jpg

IMG_7106.jpg

IMG_7108.jpg

IMG_7111.jpg

IMG_7112.jpg

IMG_7113.jpg

IMG_7115.jpg

IMG_7117.jpg

Got the 68 KRs lined up for the photo

IMG_7166-1.jpg

IMG_7169-1.jpg

Here come the 08s and 09s

IMG_7173-1.jpg

IMG_7184.jpg

Wow! Thanks Gary and what an honor it was to meet you all! From having to ask Jim Larocca to move his KR 4 times to my meltdown at the group photo it was an incredible event.

We stopped traffic behind us because of the group photo. The most GT500KRs at one place at one time! What an experience!

Andy

150 photos of the Hall of Kings and TS reunion. This could never have been possible without all of you and your kings. And the question has been finally answered: the SILVER is the fastest color KR. Congrats to all those who won the banners and the CS foundation will be grateful for your donation!

Even with my meltdown before the group photo it turned out to be a pretty damn cool picture! :hysterical: See you all at the 2012 Bash!!

KR Photos

Wow! Thanks Gary and what an honor it was to meet you all! From having to ask Jim Larocca to move his KR 4 times to my meltdown at the group photo it was an incredible event.

We stopped traffic behind us because of the group photo. The most GT500KRs at one place at one time! What an experience!

Andy

Great Pictures Gary.

Andy you did a great job, what an event........... Thank you!!!!

My son and myself really enjoy meeting everybody and had a blast. (I can't believe its over already)

Thanks again!!!

I had a great time and was so proud to be apart of this event. i met a lot of great people while there and BlackShelby, thank you so much for all of the education and assistance with my KR!! I was able to drive home without hitting any rain, thank God!! And the KR was running very well. Took out a challenging 5.0 twice on the interstate...

Maybe we can do this again in 5 years? Have a reunion!!

The thing about an event like this is the knowledge one can gain just by talking to those "in the know."

I learned quite a few things this past weekend that I never knew before about these cars. I still need to follow up with a few guys to get more specific info about some things.

Thanks again to John and Adam for taking the time to arrange all of this for us. Know it's greatly appreciated. Looking forward to Ponies in the Poconos next year...

Thanks Ironman!

(BTW it's Andy. :hysterical: )

My son told his friends last night that he saw Ironman's Shelby at Carlisle but he left his suit back at his shop. :hysterical:

Great meeting you and hope to meet again soon!

It was a GREAT time, We have to do this again next year and see if we can set a world record for the most KR's at one gathering and another one for the most SHELBY's!!!

It was apleasure meeting all of you and I hope to see you again at another function soon.

Tim

Tony...you brought TWO cars......you ROCK !

Hey, at least I attempted to made up for it with the king kong trailer. It was fun pulling into the small gas station in NJ on the way home. People got out of the way...lol

Great pictures, great weekend but I'm sure it will be bigger and better next year for Shelby's 50th so mark your calendars now.

June 1-3, 2012 is the Carlisle portion but might wanna take the whole week off leading up to Carlisle 2012 if the NE region can work it's magic for a grand 50th celebration. No pressure though John :hysterical:

June 1-3, 2012 is the Carlisle portion but might wanna take the whole week off leading up to Carlisle 2012 if the NE region can work it's magic for a grand 50th celebration. No pressure though John :hysterical:

And the week after if what i'm hearing actually happens.

A little slide show my son put together. : ) Hopefully you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=li8weXVPC7s

He did a greast job, Thanks and it was a pleasure meeting you and your son at the Show.

I enjoyed meeting all of you and really enjoyed myself, this was the first Team Shelby event I have been to and hopefully it will not be my last. It was great seeing all those KR in one place.:happy feet:

Tim

Here's some pics shot in the building G ... I had Gary sign my radiator cover.

Carlisle 2011 014.JPG

Carlisle 2011 039.JPG

Carlisle 2011 209.JPG

Carlisle 2011 210.JPG

Carlisle 2011 014.JPG

Carlisle 2011 039.JPG

Carlisle 2011 209.JPG

Carlisle 2011 210.JPG

Archived