TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Very Nice Dakota on e-bay

Thank you for the comment. It is a very very nice Truck I have owned it for awhile and actually bought it off ebay. I am hoping to find it a good new home. I listed it on here first but got no response. I am open to offers. I realize my expectations are high but the truck needs nothing and has low low miles to boot. Steve

Thank you for the comment. It is a very very nice Truck I have owned it for awhile and actually bought it off ebay. I am hoping to find it a good new home. I listed it on here first but got no response. I am open to offers. I realize my expectations are high but the truck needs nothing and has low low miles to boot. Steve

Its a gorgoeus truck, hopefully you get what you are asking. I have a red one also and planned to restore it but other things going on has put it on the back burner. Sometimes I think it may be better to just buy one restored already. Never know though. Yours is one of the best I have ever seen.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, it is now mine. At least I've paid for it, still have to arrange picking it up. It'll go in the garage with the '90 red 4x4 Dakota Convertible.

Now to get to reading every post on here to find out everything I can.

Picked up the truck today and drove it 200 miles home. As advertised, it runs and drives like a 65k mile truck (better than my son's 2000 Ram). Needs a good cleaning inside and under the hood. Only disappointment is the new decals. Whoever put them on left visible creases (from folds when they were shipped) on nearly every decal. Previous owner was told the creases would disappear after the truck sat out in the sun, I think perhaps he was hoodwinked.

Still pretty happy with it overall.

Picked up the truck today and drove it 200 miles home. As advertised, it runs and drives like a 65k mile truck (better than my son's 2000 Ram). Needs a good cleaning inside and under the hood. Only disappointment is the new decals. Whoever put them on left visible creases (from folds when they were shipped) on nearly every decal. Previous owner was told the creases would disappear after the truck sat out in the sun, I think perhaps he was hoodwinked.

Very cool! Are you gonna change out the decals ?

Very cool! Are you gonna change out the decals ?

I'm not sure. Gonna take it to a decal place in town to see if anything (heat?) might make it better. If not I'll decide if I can just live with it. Wasn't planning to show the truck, so it might not matter to anyone but me.

• 3 weeks later...
Only disappointment is the new decals. Whoever put them on left visible creases (from folds when they were shipped) on nearly every decal. Previous owner was told the creases would disappear after the truck sat out in the sun, I think perhaps he was hoodwinked.

My decals are the same way, proffesionally installed by my Dad. You hardly notice them after awhile. The aftermarket decals aren't very well made

Archived