TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Favorite Sunglasses

Oakley Flak Jackets (polarized) - dropped them and scratched the left lens! :banghead:

Waiting for a new set of lenses, and in the meantime I bought a pair of Suncloud "Kings" (polarized with blue mirror lenses) for $50 and really like them!

Sam

I have quite a few sunglasses.

Love how the Ray Ban Aviator has come back into style after about 15-20 yrs (Ultimate Preppy Sunglass)

I have a few pairs of Arnette – good sports glass – Especially the RAVEN – they don’t make them anymore but there are knockoff safety glasses like them.

I have a few pairs of Oakley. Got a pair of Wiley Xs (P-17, Polorized) while in Iraq at the MCX (Marine Corps Exchange) on Al Asad. Great sunglass.

But have been wearing Smith Optics for the last few years. In uniform usually the “Director” from the tactical line and the "Backdrop w/ Polarchromic Ignitor lens" (great lens). Use a similar lens in my ski goggles – also Smith.

Only really like Polarized lenses anymore.

Whatever ten bucks gets me at Walmart.

If I buy an expensive pair I either break them or lose them. For some reason I've had the same pair of cheapies for seven years. :shrug:

careful with that

Make sure sun glasses have UV protection. Most cheep ones don't they just make things darker; your pupils get bigger and let more UV into the eye then no glasses at all.

I wore red VAURNET CATEYE for 25 years. I had to switch to Oakley with straight arms after I got my hearing aids. The over the ear arms gave me dumbo style ears :hysterical:

careful with that

Make sure sun glasses have UV protection. Most cheep ones don't they just make things darker; your pupils get bigger and let more UV into the eye then no glasses at all.

I wore red VAURNET CATEYE for 25 years. I had to switch to Oakley with straight arms after I got my hearing aids. The over the ear arms gave me dumbo style ears :hysterical:

O M G Glenn...you're fall'n apart!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

O M G Glenn...you're fall'n apart!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

resto-mod here we come

old body, new strait of the art replacement parts. If I make it the next 20 I should be able to upgrade all the parts :hysterical:

Archived