TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Look what I put in my sparetire well

06ragtopGT

Didnt like the Shaker 1000 sub position so I ordered the S 500 with the intentions of changing the AV goodies later.

Well its now later.

Was able to get 2 amps, 2 10inch subs and my fix a flat all packaged flush neatly iside the wasted sparetirewell. And TooL and Pantera never sounded soo goood!

Went with Focal interior speakers and a Pioneer Avic D3 with Nav/and a rear view camera, notice above the tag.

Life is even better! :happy feet:

post-5376-1174245435_thumb.jpg

post-5376-1174245482_thumb.jpg

post-5376-1174245551_thumb.jpg

post-5376-1174245751_thumb.jpg

post-5376-1174245585_thumb.jpg

post-5376-1174245628_thumb.jpg

post-5376-1174245435_thumb.jpg

post-5376-1174245482_thumb.jpg

post-5376-1174245551_thumb.jpg

post-5376-1174245585_thumb.jpg

post-5376-1174245628_thumb.jpg

post-5376-1174245751_thumb.jpg

I have been wanting to do somthing about the Shaker 1000 Speaker box in my GT500 as well as replace the Deck and Speakers.

Did you have to Cut any wires to make your deck fit or where you able to find the needed adapter harness?

I don't want to cut anything on my car!

Did you purchase the Sub Woofer box or make it?

Are you still running the factory Amps and Serius?

Thanks, any Help would Be great.

post-8247-1174247504_thumb.jpg

post-8247-1174247504_thumb.jpg

Clean !! very nice install!!! What was the cost on the deck unit????? And can you use the X M with the serius ant???and or both sys???

$975 on the D3. Just came out and I think a good price for what you get. No clue on the serius ant. working with this one (It seems it should). I ordered the basic Shaker 500 (no serius-no hole) and just replaced it all. Did have to stick a little ant to the deck lid :censored: . The box is custom made (not by me) and Im sure some wires were cut.

The bluetooth adapter isnt avail for a few weeks. That will be helpful.

$975 on the D3. Just came out and I think a good price for what you get. No clue on the serius ant. working with this one (It seems it should). I ordered the basic Shaker 500 (no serius-no hole) and just replaced it all. Did have to stick a little ant to the deck lid :censored: . The box is custom made (not by me) and Im sure some wires were cut.

Sweet install

nice and clean

Nice set up!

Don't be getting any tickets with all that stereo power now. The local police enjoy writing those type of gravy tickets. That's what happens when you live in a tourist city magnet. We have to cruise our Va. Beach strip silently - - NOT. :hysterical2:

We can't do anything with that little area in the trunk. That's our Trunk Monkey's bed. :hysterical2: I'm really happy with the Shaker 1000. It doesn't sound as good using the radio, but cds sound excellent.

Thank you that does help.And as for the price thats a fair deal! and on the ant thingy we will soon find out............

Thank you that does help.And as for the price thats a fair deal! and on the ant thingy we will soon find out............

The rear view camera is a Mito Bumblebee (kinda high) $299 but you cant see it from the rear and it looks better than the big thick tag frame camera. Really helps when you have kids and kids toys all over the driveway. Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

That's a very nice install, clean cut, can't really see the seams. It looks like it was built for the car. Makes me want my system all the more

Archived