TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lethal Performance Catted X-pipe

kawwy600

I'm considering buying the x-pipe for a more aggressive sound. I originally thought about switching the mufflers but I was concerned about a proper fit (length/width) compared to stock. I'm open to any suggestions but I don't want anything that sounds too obnoxious.

I'm considering buying the x-pipe for a more aggressive sound. I originally thought about switching the mufflers but I was concerned about a proper fit (length/width) compared to stock. I'm open to any suggestions but I don't want anything that sounds too obnoxious.

Just installed the Corsa Axle back....fits great, looks great and Sounds good. Different sound overall, especially after it's "broken in" Considering the X-pipe as well but think it sounds pretty raspy....

i have ford racing shorty ceramic coated headers, corsa sport ,car had better sound, then put on lethals mid pipe,now the car has sound and i mean sound , when cruizing under 2000 rpms window up car is not bad but when you jump on it ,everyone will know you are coming

any videos with exhaust??

how did the car sound with just the ford racing exhaust prior to the lethal mid pipe?

didnt have ford racing exhaust, changed stock to magnaflow, took them off they where to quiet then i put corsa sport on , sound was better but not to loud , im considering removing lethal pipe because i can't here my beloved supercharger anymore

Here is a link to my before and after Lethal Hi-Flow cat installation. It has a better rasp on easy accel/decel and opens up on hard accel. I love it. Gave me the sound I was looking for. Easy install, on jackstands. Everything else is stock/factory.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SNKBT1?feature=mhee#p/a/u/1/dwMWs1P_7Ns

Archived