TEAM SHELBY FORUM

wanted2b - Your car has been spotted by the little birdie

Grabber

Wonder why the train went to Wenatchee. Hope they dropped the stang off in Spokane. Wait and see. Thanks little Birdie.

As of this morning your rail car is still sitting there. Please take a look at the info on the trace. At the bottom of the trace it tells you the next event time. It will not move untill that time. then it will go to Spokane.

Next Event Date/Time: 06/11/2011 00:29:13

As of this morning your rail car is still sitting there. Please take a look at the info on the trace. At the bottom of the trace it tells you the next event time. It will not move untill that time. then it will go to Spokane.

Next Event Date/Time: 06/11/2011 00:29:13

Looks like it may get started moving earlier than they thought.:

Next Event Date/Time: 06/10/2011 22:58:17

Guess it should be on it's way back to Spokane. I'm lost for words when it comes to the waiting game. I know I'll never order another car. It's not worth the hassle. If it ain't on the lot, I'm gone. I also found that many dealers are willing to discount their cars. Some dealers are trying to rape customers w/$10,000.00 over MSRP. Market ajustment increase they say.

Thanks little birdie.

Your rail car arrived in Spokane WA 50 minutes ago. There are many rail cars to move around and many cars to unload. I will be watching to see when it is unloaded and let you know. The trace shows that that will most likely not happen untill Monday. You are getting close.

Here's the proof that your rail car that has your car on it with your Vin number is now in Spokane, WA:

trace SPOKANE ,WA.htm

trace SPOKANE ,WA.htm

I have very good news for you. happy%20feet.gif

Today your Train pulled your rail car into Spokane, WA. and they unloaded it a half hour ago.

The "UL" code on the attached trace report means Unloaded.

Check it out my friend:

trace SPOKANE ,WA.htm

Now the trucking out fit needs to load it on a truck with other cars and take it to your dealership. Sometimes this takes 2-4 days and sometimes it happens in a day or 2.

008 UL FORD,C2 2011-06-12 17.08 SPOKANE WA SPOKANE WA ETTX 950110

trace SPOKANE ,WA.htm

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! I and my wife both thank you for making this wait much easier to handle. If the car carrier can get to it tomorrow, I'll have it by Thursday. Friday night cruise to Dayton's All Wheels weekend. Father's day weekend present.

Thanks again little birdie. We will have to meet sooner than next spring. Dinner of your choice is on us. I'm not sure where I would have been if I had not had your help. I probably would have walked away from the deal. I really think that's what the dealer wanted. As hard as the black one's are hard to get, people are paying $10,000 over MSRP. If I would have had to do that, I would have bought me a Vette. My Chevy dealer has a really nice Black on Black 2011 vette for sale.

God Bless you, you are very special.

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! I and my wife both thank you for making this wait much easier to handle. If the car carrier can get to it tomorrow, I'll have it by Thursday. Friday night cruise to Dayton's All Wheels weekend. Father's day weekend present.

Thanks again little birdie. We will have to meet sooner than next spring. Dinner of your choice is on us. I'm not sure where I would have been if I had not had your help. I probably would have walked away from the deal. I really think that's what the dealer wanted. As hard as the black one's are hard to get, people are paying $10,000 over MSRP. If I would have had to do that, I would have bought me a Vette. My Chevy dealer has a really nice Black on Black 2011 vette for sale.

God Bless you, you are very special.

I'm looking forward to seeing some pic's of your new car when it is delivered. I'm glad I was able to help you keep some of your sanity during this long hard waite. Soon it will be all over and this will be a memory that fades away quickly.

Archived