TEAM SHELBY FORUM

wanted2b - Your car has been spotted by the little birdie

Grabber

The tracking Birdie has spotted your car. It's on BNSF rail car # ETTX950110 and in currently sitting in CICERO , IL waiting to get moving again. The ETA in spokane, WA is Friday 6/3/11 at 20:00 hours. Your car was loaded yesterday on 6/3/11 in Flatrock MI at 20:36 hours. See the attached tracking notes from little birdie.

trace.htm

trace.htm

Here's the train station that your car is sitting at in CICERO ,IL.

post-6269-0-89314800-1307204646_thumb.jpg

Yur rail car is sitting waiting for a BNSF train engine to hook up and get it moving. The Interchange from CNN has occurred in CICERO ,IL and it could sit there a bit. It has been there since Friday 6/3 at 21:35 hours. Once it starts moving again, a new ETA will be visible. I will have birdie check on it this evening after he has his featherlax.

post-6269-0-89314800-1307204646_thumb.jpg

OK. Little birdie has a report for the evening and you may not like it, but it's better to know...then not to know.

See the report and you will notice the arrival date has slipped. This could get made back up...but the train sat a bit and lost time.

trace BEREA ,NE.htm

Here's where your rail car is now:

post-6269-0-36918700-1307413356_thumb.jpg

trace BEREA ,NE.htm

post-6269-0-36918700-1307413356_thumb.jpg

CACA happens they say. At least the young Mustang is getting a trip through my old stomping grounds in Nebraska and S. Dak. Didn't think that a car carrier could get to Spokane to pick it up until the week of the 13-17th anyway. I just hope it makes it by Father's day. Nice present.

Thanks again little birdie. At least it's not sitting in the lot at Flatrock anymore.

Thanks little birdie. Getting closer. I can almost smell the tires burning. Still have to deal with the dealer when it finally gets here. Sent my attorney a checklist of what I wanted. We'll see how well that goes next week. Hope they don't let it sit in Spokane, WA to long. We have a car show on Father's day weekend in Dayton, WA call All Wheels Weekend. I'd like to be able to show it off. I've got the camera all charged up and ready.

Getting closer. They should be able to make Spokane by Friday. As long as I have it by the 15th. Got to get it ready for All Wheels Weekend. Thanks little Birdie.

Your rail car is now sitting at the HAUYARD in ID. Not moving.

trace HAUYARD ,ID.htm

trace HAUYARD ,ID.htm

Archived