TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Long Island / NYC GT500 Meet

VitoScilla

I wanted to reach out to as many folks as possible I am posting an invite for Long Island GT500 owners (and from other areas of course should they want to join us). We had our first (May 1st) Meet & Greet had a decent turn out…approx 20 cars total. Interesting thing to note: About an hour prior to us meeting, a group of Fourteen (14) GT500 owners met at the same location! I have proposed June 12, 2011 at the location noted below. Parking lot is large enough to accommodate PLENTY of cars… not to mention patrons do not visit the establishment until 11:30am. This time around we will fill the front lot first so we are fully visible from the street.

Thank you,

~Vito

When: June 12, 2011

Where: Paparazzi Trottoria

1500 Jericho Turnpike

Westbury, NY 11590

Time: 8:00 am

Blue - Car looks sharp! If you get an earlier start, most of us will be rolling in at 8am....so I've updated the time in the post above. We'll still be there at 9 though. Sent you an email as well so you can ignore it should you read this first.

See you there!

BTW...you bringing company?

~Vito

I may look to come out, if my car comes in by Sat! :unsure: Dealer has been promising that its on the train from Ohio for the past two weeks! We'll see. Are motorcycles ok?

I wanted to reach out to as many folks as possible – I am posting an invite for Long Island GT500 owners (and from other areas of course should they want to join us). We had our first (May 1st) Meet & Greet had a decent turn out…approx 20 cars total. Interesting thing to note: About an hour prior to us meeting, a group of Fourteen (14) GT500 owners met at the same location! I have proposed June 12, 2011 at the location noted below. Parking lot is large enough to accommodate PLENTY of cars… not to mention patrons do not visit the establishment until 11:30am. This time around we will fill the front lot first so we are fully visible from the street.

Thank you,

~Vito

When: June 12, 2011

Where: Paparazzi Trottoria

1500 Jericho Turnpike

Westbury, NY 11590

Time: 8:00 am

Just checked and they are calling for scattered T-Storms Sunday...60% Chance...but that could all change between now and then. When should we cancel...by Saturday morning if it looks to be wet on Sunday?

Rain Dates:

1 - Next week (6/19) is Father's day. Personally I get to do as I please on Father's day so it poses no issue on this end.

2 - The following Sunday (6/26) is My son's christening - but please do not let this stop any of you from getting together should this be good for all.

3 - The week after that (7/3) is a Holiday weekend. I happen to be around, but understand if other's have plans that make a meet difficult.

In short, I'll follow the majority on this one...

Thanks,

~Vito

I know this is short notice…but a few of us will be getting together this Sunday at 8am at the Paparazzi Trottoria noted above. I know its Fathers Day but we figured why not do something for and by ourselves before Family Time? If anyone is interested in joining, feel free to swing by. At minimum, Ill hang around until 9am+ to see who shows. Hope to see some of you there.

Hyroz.,

Of course you are welcome to come...this is not an EXCLUSIVE GT500 meet - regardless of the posted thread title.

Seebee,

Care to share with me your VIN? Please PM if you may. I ask because I am trying to compose a list of all 72 Sterling Gray coupes ordered with the SVTPP stripes in 2011. My goal is to provide a "True" breakdown of how many cars (Sterling Grey) were optioned as they were. Its a pain-staking process, but I am on my way. My breakdown does include copies of window stickers as well that I am printing via the Ford website.

Thanks,

Vito

• 2 weeks later...

Archived