TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Member From AZ

AZDevilFan

Good afternoon all,

I'm new to the forum and thought it would be polite to say "hi" and introduce myself before digging into the forum in the quest of knowledge. I'm a former Gen IV Viper owner and looking into the possibility of obtaining a GT500 (and possibly sending it to SA for the Super Snake package). I absolutely loved my '08 Viper, but decided on letting it go in order to have something with a back seat. I fell in love with the looks of the Super Snake, and thought I'd start looking into the GT500 and the Super Snake package. Before signing up for the forum, I did read some threads and got the impression this is a very knowledgeable and friendly site, so here I am...looking for some information on what appears to be a great car. Look forward to talking with some of you soon!

• 2 weeks later...

AZdf, Welcome to Team Shelby. Glad you found us.

You can't go wrong with a Super Snake package which are currently available with up to 800hp, even more HP is available thru the Shelby American Speed Shop if desired.

There are lots of SS owners here on Team Shelby so feel free to ask questions.

Steve

Welcome Fan.

The SS is a fantastic car that gets tons of attention and is a blast to drive. Living in AZ, you'll want the full cooling upgrade package offered by SA.

Good luck soon to be SS brother. :beerchug:

From AZ also. Currently in up working in Alaska. Just hang out enjoy. Great people here.

Jeff in AZ

AZDevilFan,

Welcome to Team Shelby. You can't go wrong with any Shelby, and as you're discovering, lot's of great people here willing to help! What color GT500 were you thinking? Please keep us updated with your Shelby journey.

Archived