TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone have these

The Shelby Extreme Duty Heat Exchanger and the radiator? I was going to purchase the heat exchanger first to help with cooling the SC down in summer along with my new hood. Just wondering if anyone has one and if they are happy with it?

Thanks

I have the whole set up on my SGT and it does the job perfectly. It is not an inexpensive way of doing things but it is worth what it cost. I waited for a sale from Shelby Parts and saved a bit there. You will find Van Collier, the man who designed and built this set up, to be not only knowledgeable, but user friendly as can be. When my local speed shop was installing the parts, Van was there to answer questions as they came up. Bottom line, you will not find a better package out there. I spent this last weekend at Willow Springs race track and ran the car hard all weekend. Cooling and heat soak were not issues.

Jim

The Shelby Extreme Duty Heat Exchanger and the radiator? I was going to purchase the heat exchanger first to help with cooling the SC down in summer along with my new hood. Just wondering if anyone has one and if they are happy with it?

Thanks

If you have any questions about the Shelby Cooling system feel free to email me.

van@revanracing.com

Archived