TEAM SHELBY FORUM

VMP TVS installed on my 08 GT500...WOW!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks to Bobby and Justin today..it was cool meeting other gt500 owners getting their installs as well!!!!!!!!!!!! what a day.....

VMP TVS installed.....WOW!!!!

VMP TVS installed today by Justin!!! Wow

Stock tb and stock injectors and only other mod was my high flow catted x pipe..

In 90 degree weather I wasn't expecting much

But all I can say is holy cow!!!

17lbs boost ; 676rwhp 667lb torque

I was very impressed and very happy.. Justin is da man..

Sick driving home.. Have to get try and get used to new power..

tjpeckVMPtvs.jpg

38b975dd.jpg

cc38b10a.jpg

713619c1.jpg

5b2a5e12.jpg

Many thanks to Bobby and Justin today..it was cool meeting other gt500 owners getting their installs as well!!!!!!!!!!!! what a day.....

VMP TVS installed.....WOW!!!!

VMP TVS installed today by Justin!!! Wow

Stock tb and stock injectors and only other mod was my high flow catted x pipe..

In 90 degree weather I wasn't expecting much

But all I can say is holy cow!!!

17lbs boost ; 676rwhp 667lb torque

I was very impressed and very happy.. Justin is da man..

Sick driving home.. Have to get try and get used to new power..

tjpeckVMPtvs.jpg

38b975dd.jpg

cc38b10a.jpg

713619c1.jpg

5b2a5e12.jpg

Nice i just installed mine the other day what octane was that? I need to get mine to a dyno when I get a chance.

• 3 weeks later...

Man driving this car is sooo much MORE fun now!!!! Anyone who is on the fence.. Don't be.. This is one awesome supercharger setup.. Justin did a FANTASTIC job as always on this unit!!! Everything I have ever had done at VMP has always delivered awesome results and this just tops the cake.. Way to go again Justin at VMP!!!! Thanks for everything!!

Man driving this car is sooo much MORE fun now!!!! Anyone who is on the fence.. Don't be.. This is one awesome supercharger setup.. Justin did a FANTASTIC job as always on this unit!!! Everything I have ever had done at VMP has always delivered awesome results and this just tops the cake.. Way to go again Justin at VMP!!!! Thanks for everything!!

Totally agree. Since the install at Shelbyfest '11, it has been like having a brand new car. I know one thing - sure glad I installed the 11" wide CCW's and 315 drag radials before I had the Blower installed. There's no way you would be able to hold the rear end with the stock Goodyears. Long Tubes, TrueTrac, and 3.73's coming next.

OT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I orderd mine this week can't wait for it to come in is there anything I should know about the install

Feel free to shoot me an email (not a PM) if you have any questions. VERY straightforward. Here's a quick detail from a customer that did his today.

http://www.fordgt500.com/forums/showpost.php?p=150114&postcount=21

bj

Archived