TEAM SHELBY FORUM

lower SGT honey comb grill

Just got new lower honey comb grill . R eal easy to instal and looks real good i was surprised wanted billet lower grill but didnt want wait any longer was on american muscle and seen the honey comb grill so i bought it . B)

Ok, that would work if the upper grill was the same.

Not so good of a match to the Shelby GT aluminum horizontal grill though.

Although it kind of matches the honeycomb pattern of the fog light cover plates..

CC

Just got new lower honey comb grill . R eal easy to instal and looks real good i was surprised wanted billet lower grill but didnt want wait any longer was on american muscle and seen the honey comb grill so i bought it . B)

Not sure what you meant about waiting for the lower billet grill? it's been in stock for a while now. I ordered and receved mine months ago. just added one to my cart to see if it was in stock and it was. I saw the honeycomb one ont the AM site as well but decided to go with the matching one. Still looks good though.

Jeff

For the last couple of months i tried buy one off of shelby site each time said OUT OF STOCK evan said would notify me when in stock .So thats all i can tell you . Some like the honey comb grill I know i do and really thats all that matters to me.

Some like the honey comb grill I know i do and really thats all that matters to me.

That is the main thing. Each to their own tastes when it comes to mods on our cars.

What works for one person doesn't for another.

That is where mod ideas come from. Forums like these are a great source.

Now if only the wallet could keep up with the ideas....:spend:

CC

That is the main thing. Each to their own tastes when it comes to mods on our cars.

What works for one person doesn't for another.

That is where mod ideas come from. Forums like these are a great source.

Now if only the wallet could keep up with the ideas....:spend:

CC

[/quo Thats the truth :rolleyes: only had the car since 1/10/11 and one heck of stack of receipts as the wife likes to remind me lol :yup:

Not sure what you meant about waiting for the lower billet grill? it's been in stock for a while now. I ordered and receved mine months ago. just added one to my cart to see if it was in stock and it was. I saw the honeycomb one ont the AM site as well but decided to go with the matching one. Still looks good though.

Jeff

I too have the lower billet but the honey comb looks excellent.

For the last couple of months i tried buy one off of shelby site each time said OUT OF STOCK evan said would notify me when in stock .So thats all i can tell you . Some like the honey comb grill I know i do and really thats all that matters to me.

Don't get me wrong, I think it looks great, I just thought it was wierd that it said out of stock when I see them in stock quite often now. I hear ya on the receipts too. I have a small pile that I have to answer to and every once in a while I find myself in the dog house for making a purchase that I didn't mention. Hard to explain when the UPS/FEDEX guy shows up with a package LOL.

Jeff

Don't get me wrong, I think it looks great, I just thought it was wierd that it said out of stock when I see them in stock quite often now. I hear ya on the receipts too. I have a small pile that I have to answer to and every once in a while I find myself in the dog house for making a purchase that I didn't mention. Hard to explain when the UPS/FEDEX guy shows up with a package LOL.

Jeff

LMAO I KNOW HOW THAT IS :hysterical:

Archived