TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Question ??????

My new Shelby was ordered on 10 May and I called Ford customer service today to try and get a build date or vin#. They told me that it was in order processing. Does anyone know what that means. Do you know how long after this when you get a build date? At least it was ordered by the dealer and Ford has it now.

My new Shelby was ordered on 10 May and I called Ford customer service today to try and get a build date or vin#. They told me that it was in order processing. Does anyone know what that means. Do you know how long after this when you get a build date? At least it was ordered by the dealer and Ford has it now.

Basically we all just wait. For example, I ordered the middle of May '10 didn't hear a thing til like September I think it was,with a VIN from dealer. Delivered just before Thanksgiving '10. Love the car. Such a comfortable drivers seat. Telescoping steering wheel woulda been nice.

I got lucky with mine. I ordered it at the end of February and received it May 9th. I was originally told I should not expect it until the first or second week of June. I guess it all depends on how many are scheduled for production when you place your order.

Archived