TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1000 HP SHELBY

faststang

I just bought 5.0 mustang&super fords on the cover is the SHELBY with the KENNE BELL twin screw 2.8h it say's basicly makes 810 rwhp which makes 932 flywheel also they learned it takes 70 hp to drive the twin screws at 24 pounds of boost.BOOOOOOM 1002HP that the crank,rod's and the pistons are experiencing-3HP per cubic inch.Thats :censored: increddible!!!!!!

I just bought 5.0 mustang&super fords on the cover is the SHELBY with the KENNE BELL twin screw 2.8h it say's basicly makes 810 rwhp which makes 932 flywheel also they learned it takes 70 hp to drive the twin screws at 24 pounds of boost.BOOOOOOM 1002HP that the crank,rod's and the pistons are experiencing-3HP per cubic inch.Thats :censored: increddible!!!!!!

Yup, rec'd mine last week and read several times...........it's actually too much hp..........bent the stock driveshaft on the rollers!!, 4th gear is you acceleration gear!!.........too much. That much hp will break parts. the stock clutch/tranny and diff will not handle it for long especially with sticky meats or slicks. I'd go for stage 2 with about 12.5-14 lbs.......I believe that was around 630-650 rwhp.

Stage II is 630-650 crank HP, not RWHP.

Stage I is 505-525 RWHP...605 Crank HP

Stage II is 550-575 RWHP...650 Crank HP ?

Stage IV I believe is near 635 RWHP ?

I think that is right?

No, I was referring to KB's stage 1,2, and 3.........not Evo's. KB's chart in the mag are all rear wheel

Stage II is 630-650 crank HP, not RWHP.

Stage I is 505-525 RWHP...605 Crank HP

Stage II is 550-575 RWHP...650 Crank HP ?

Stage IV I believe is near 635 RWHP ?

I think that is right?

U got it !

Wow, 70 HP to drive the SC? My dad had a 1983 VW Rabbit that only made 63 HP. Who's the photoshop expert? You need to make a pic of a Mustang with a KB2.8, and a VW rabbit sticking out of the hood to drive the SC. :hysterical::hysterical::ohsnap:

AD

Archived