TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post a pic of yourself

Evil95GT

Ok, I tried this a couple months ago in the Rotunda Lounge, but since this is where all the action is, I'll start one here, too. :idea: To date, the only ones who posted pics were myself, Kaylan1521, and JoeG. Oh, and I know what '07 Shelby looks like, but that's only because of his avatar. :yup: So post up! Once again, I'll start.

527721943_m.jpg

Wonder if I should re-start the "post pics of your tattoos" thread? :headscratch:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's all the happy faces? Did I scare everyone?

LOL! Can't blame me, I posted first, therefore satisfying my obligation. :yup: That pic actually looks alot like my one cousin. He's a career criminal though...........goofiest story ever was when he stole a brand new '93 GT off a new car lot, and drove it 200 miles from PA to OH asking my parents for a place to hide. :nonono: Beautiful car and all, but they just couldn't let him hide out with us, and understandably so.

Now..............let's see the REAL you!

The Puget Sound think made me laugh a little, because every time I see those words, I think of the movie "The Stepfather".

I enjoy cooking and this is me doing my favorite activityDoughboy.jpg

Great picture, Sharon! :hysterical: Seriously, I can't make anything that doesn't come in a can, a box, or in frozen form. I'm the BIG LOSE when it comes to all things culinary.

HERE's me and better half.

Oh, in case you're wondering; yes, I'm 24 years older than she is. We've been together 12 years. And no, I'm not shooting blanks - we have a 10 year old son. :happy feet:

Oh, BTW, I have two older daughters (28 and 26), one granddaughter 4, and one grandson, about 3 hours old as the time of this post. :yup:

What a good looking bunch! Several things that stoof out:

1) The pic of Pikes Peak was breath-taking! I wish we had even SLIGHT scenery around here, but that just isn't the case. Cute kid, too! :yup:

2) Lawdude, congrats on the new grandbaby! I expect pics to be posted on this site at some point. :) As far as the age diff, I think people make too big of a deal out of that particular subject. Hell, my husband is about 5 and a half years older than I am (I'm 28, he'll be 34 next month). To me, that's a SMALL age difference, but it didn't stop his friends from razzing him about being a cradle robber when we first hooked up (I was 19). :rolleyes: If anyone gives you BS, they're probably just jealous (your wife, afterall, is gorgeous).

3) PJ, sweet cars! Your daughter is very cute! Is she into cars at all, because she looks awful proud of that SN95.

4) post up people!

One thing this thread has made me notice. I've got a gazillion pics of my kids, my rides and only about three of me. :D

This one is me with my two kids in a hotel in Quebec City during last years road trip that started in Rhode Island.

post-1973-1144384338_thumb.jpg

post-1973-1144384338_thumb.jpg

One thing this thread has made me notice. I've got a gazillion pics of my kids, my rides and only about three of me. :D

This one is me with my two kids in a hotel in Quebec City during last years road trip that started in Rhode Island.

Cute pic! That hotel looks lavish...........makes me wanna go there, LOL.

I'm with you on the # of pics I have of the cars and the kids. I have over 2000 pics on this computer right now. Of those, my folder contains 11 of me. :hysterical:

Hey....whats that guy in the busches doing?????

I almost had my mind in the gutter until I zoomed in, then i starting laughing even more....its a hose

Nice family photo kaylan1521~

3) PJ, sweet cars! Your daughter is very cute! Is she into cars at all, because she looks awful proud of that SN95.

She is really into her Cobra. She is born in 97 just like the car. I bet she is the only girl named Shelby in the Netherlands. Cheyenne Shelby and Rick Ford are the most precious things I have. Rick is crazy about cars too. He is 1,5 but helps me with changing brake pads.

Here are some more photos of the kids. This one is taking at our estate. You see the castle at the end of the lane of trees. About a mile. Just kiddin'. :hysterical:

She has seen so much from the USA now with her 8 yrs. She has been 11 times there. She saw f.e. Grand Canyon, Golden Gate, Everglades, Sears Tower, Dearborn Mustang plant, The Arch, Las Vegas. She was at the 35th Anniversary, 40th Anniversary, 100th Anniversary and many many Mustang shows and races.

RickandCheyenne.jpg

Rickbullriding.jpg

Cheyenne_at_hockeyfield.jpg

DearbornAssyPlant.jpg

CheyenneTulsa.jpg

CarrollsigningherShelbybook.jpg

CobraDaytona.jpg

68DragCobraJet.jpg

RickandCheyenne.jpg

Rickbullriding.jpg

Cheyenne_at_hockeyfield.jpg

DearbornAssyPlant.jpg

CheyenneTulsa.jpg

CarrollsigningherShelbybook.jpg

CobraDaytona.jpg

68DragCobraJet.jpg

Here's another of me with the whole family. This picture was taken by a Shelby employee. He had a shirt with the CS logo and was at the Shelby Meet in Tulsa. We talked with him for quite a while. Very nice guy but I can't remember his name.

post-149-1144427469_thumb.jpg

post-149-1144427469_thumb.jpg

Here's another of me with the whole family. This picture was taken by a Shelby employee. He had a shirt with the CS logo and was at the Shelby Meet in Tulsa. We talked with him for quite a while. Very nice guy but I can't remember his name.

Hey Fastbackman, do you recognize this. Tulsa 2003. Just before going to the saturday evening Banquet.

Marriot_lobby.jpg

Marriot_lobby.jpg

Ok. Everyone else is doing it....

Me and my wife near Kitzbühl, Austria

post-2905-1144441397_thumb.jpg

Us with our older girls on Ocracoke Island

post-2905-1144441413_thumb.jpg

Since we've included pets, her are our dogs

post-2905-1144441433_thumb.jpg

This is for NVWSSV: My brother in law caught it, but I took the picture

post-2905-1144441448_thumb.jpg

post-2905-1144441397_thumb.jpg