TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 GT-H dash Plaque

Does anyone know about METAL dash plaques that I heard can be ordered for the GT-H?

This person on the link below got one for theirs in metal, but when I called Shelby, that said they didn't make one for the GT-H so perhaps it was custom made, but I doubt it.

http://home.comcast.net/~dark.paladin/Shelby/mods.htm

I am especially after this as my sticker was put on crooked at the Shelby factory. Only slightly, but I look at it everyday ;(

Any help or guidance would be appreciated

Are you the first owner of your car after Hertz? Have you registered your car with Shelby? As long as nobody has registered your car before you, then you should be able to get the goodie's which Shelby has sitting in a drawer for your car. That is part of the kit which comes from Shelby for free on the Hertz cars. Now the 06's were plastic not metal, but maybe the 07's are metal. Now if somebody already got the kit for your car in the past and you didn't get it, then I'm not sure if you can get one made or not.

I see you did call Shelby. Who did you talk to? If it was somebody at SPP, they probably do not know about the packet of stuff for the Shelby GT-H owners. I'm not sure who the person is now that can help at Shelby to get this stuff. Anybody know? It would be good to get the most current person is that has any of the kits which have not yet been accounted for.

Does anyone know about METAL dash plaques that I heard can be ordered for the GT-H?

This person on the link below got one for theirs in metal, but when I called Shelby, that said they didn't make one for the GT-H so perhaps it was custom made, but I doubt it.

I am especially after this as my sticker was put on crooked at the Shelby factory. Only slightly, but I look at it everyday ;(

If you want to send me an email with your name, VIN number and CSM number I can see if we have the permanent dash plaque for your car. My email address is in my signature line.

Steve

Are you the first owner of your car after Hertz? Have you registered your car with Shelby? As long as nobody has registered your car before you, then you should be able to get the goodie's which Shelby has sitting in a drawer for your car. That is part of the kit which comes from Shelby for free on the Hertz cars. Now the 06's were plastic not metal, but maybe the 07's are metal. Now if somebody already got the kit for your car in the past and you didn't get it, then I'm not sure if you can get one made or not.

I see you did call Shelby. Who did you talk to? If it was somebody at SPP, they probably do not know about the packet of stuff for the Shelby GT-H owners. I'm not sure who the person is now that can help at Shelby to get this stuff. Anybody know? It would be good to get the most current person is that has any of the kits which have not yet been accounted for.

I am the first owner and have registered the car with Shelby. Plastic or metal, I'm not fussed. It was a lady, but she may have nee with SPP. I will try calling them again and speak to someone else.

I am the first owner and have registered the car with Shelby. Plastic or metal, I'm not fussed. It was a lady, but she may have nee with SPP. I will try calling them again and speak to someone else.

SPP can not help you with GTH plaques. Please see my post above on how we can assist you.

Steve

Just my $.02, I purchased a new A/C vent dash from FORD, so when I received my metal dash plaque, I placed it on the new one and kept the original dash with the sticker and placed in a box.

We did the same

Doc Scott

We did the same

Doc Scott

"Yes we have the dash plaque for 07H440. Steve Mansell from our sales department handles the shipping of the GTH plaques. You'll need to give him a phone call at 702-----7--- ext # ---

There is no charge for the plaque and it comes with a GTH ownership certificate."

Shelby, your the best! Thanks for your help guys. I love my Shelby and the Team that goes with it!

Yep.....Steve Mansell was my contact as well. He just wanted proof of ownership via fax or email. Then you get your one of a kind plaque. I put mine on because it's awesome and I wanna see it. I also got a Shelby congratulations cert on my purchase as well.

You don't need no proof of ownership!!!!

I produced no insurance certificate, I produced no title, I produced no registration.

I just drove up to Shelby in Vegas and said "this is my car, can I please have my dash plaque?". Then SAI gave it to me. :hysterical:

I figured having the car in person was good enough for me........ I guess it was good enough for SAI as well :D

I guess there are many ways to "skin a cat", as they say.

QSS

You don't need no proof of ownership!!!!

I produced no insurance certificate, I produced no title, I produced no registration.

I just drove up to Shelby in Vegas and said "this is my car, can I please have my dash plaque?". Then SAI gave it to me. :hysterical:

I figured having the car in person was good enough for me........ I guess it was good enough for SAI as well :D

I guess there are many ways to "skin a cat", as they say.

QSS

Yes, probably the best thing to do. I had to fax my stuff in, and it took a bit while it made it to the right place.

Just my $.02, I purchased a new A/C vent dash from FORD, so when I received my metal dash plaque, I placed it on the new one and kept the original dash with the sticker and placed in a box.

that is a very nice idea. i have mine displayed in a courio cabinet right now but may consider this idea. thanks for sharing.

Archived