TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1989 Dodge Dakota Red Beauty

nagydude

I purchased this original Shelby Dakota Truck approx a year and a half ago. It had mostly original paint but had a few blems in it so I had it professionally repainted and installed a new sticker kit. It now looks fantastic. It runs perfect with ice cold air. The tires are good and the original rims look great as well. The centers are showing some age but I have a set of NOS ones that I will give to the new buyer if I get my price. The original interior looks perfect. The seats are not stained and the car door panels etc look. I even have the original floormats. All Shelby parts are intact and look great. I have install dual magnaflow exhaust and it sounds great. I wouldnot hesitate to drive this truck anywhere. It is that nice. It only has 65000 original miles. I have see these trucks bring as much as $10,000 on ebay . I am just looking to get back out of it what I have in it. I am asking $8500 Feel free to call me at 334-393-8448. Steve

The truck is listed on Ebay and I am hoping to sell it. I realize my asking price is somewhat high but it is a great original very low mileage truck. Needs nothing and runs perfect. Open to offers as I would love a Shelby lover to end up with it. Steve

Item Number 190540827479

Archived