TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Well, Got %$# Side Swipped !!!!

Yap. Hit and run. Took out my passenger RV nirroe and side scioop.

I called Shelby about a replacement side scoop and they said it's a standard Ford part.

Does anybovy have any experience getting oue of these??

Thanks,!!!!

Yap. Hit and run. Took out my passenger RV nirroe and side scioop.

I called Shelby about a replacement side scoop and they said it's a standard Ford part.

Does anybovy have any experience getting oue of these??

Thanks,!!!!

I don't have the part number handy but just tell the dealership you have a 2007 Mustang GT/ California Special.

Steve

Getting hit is bad enough, but a hit and run is worse. People just refuse to own up to their mistakes.

That vehicle had to get awfully close to take out the side scoop.

Hopefully you got a police report and someone saw what happened and will come forth.

Keep us updated on getting your car back together.

CC

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Hope you get it patched up just like new!

Here in California, we're now approaching 1 in 3 drivers without insurance. Many others with suspended or no license. Throw in the illegals, drunk drivers and individuals with outstanding warrants... and it's no surprise that cases of hit and run are so common place. Still, the police, courts, DMV and state legislature does little to correct the problem.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Hope you get it patched up just like new!

Here in California, we're now approaching 1 in 3 drivers without insurance. Many others with suspended or no license. Throw in the illegals, drunk drivers and individuals with outstanding warrants... and it's no surprise that cases of hit and run are so common place. Still, the police, courts, DMV and state legislature does little to correct the problem.

+ 1000 I can't stand hit and runs the only good about in new york is your insurance cant raise your premium. If the car is parked running or not it does not count so always make sure the cop doesn't put your name in the drivers section. Just the registation goes on the report and if he does it wrong its a pain in the butt to correct.

Archived