TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby & Sequoia Car Show (Shelby American To Attend)

GT50040th

Don’t miss this (NO COST EVENT)

Shelby American’s Transporter with all the new cars along with Gary Patterson, Roger Sorel, & Sam Trout will be in attendance.

Enjoy an evening with Team Shelby friends, music, food, drinks and great cars all on Sequoia Supply :happy feet:

Please RSVP to attend so we can get a head count use Team Shelby as company name

FOR MORE INFO. AND TO RSVP CLICK HERE

Check out this youtube on the event:

See ya next Wednesday!!!

Looks like a great time John, and kudos on getting the Vegas boys to bring the hauler out, well done!

Same thing McGuirk said, too bad we're 2500 miles away...have a great event!

Wow great Video!

Jon and I will be there.

Mike how is your 350 with the Shelby Advanced Performance Traction Package?

D,

I had ordered an adjustable UCA, LCAs, LCA relocation brackets and a Torsen T2R diff from SAI. Unfortunately, the workload in the speed shop did not allow this work to be done prior to me picking up the car.

Today, the car is actually at Custom Alignment having the work done. I will know in about 4 hours how things turn out and will post my driving impressions.

How's the new Boss?

Michael

I'll be there. Bringing the wife to check out some of John very nice high end outdoor furniture. I'm sure it won't be such a "free" event for me. Can't wait, should be fun.

Thanks Tony, Looking forward to seeing you next Wednesday

Seriously, who can pass up an event like this?? and it's free!! AND we all get to take turns doing burnouts in John's 40th! I can't wait :hysterical:

The wife and I will be there and weather pending so will the KR (crossing fingers).

Between John's event and Carlisle I'm probably going to gain 20 pounds!

I'm planning on being there and as of now it looks as though the weather is going to cooperate!!! :happy feet:

I'll be there. Bringing the wife to check out some of John very nice high end outdoor furniture. I'm sure it won't be such a "free" event for me. Can't wait, should be fun.

Hey Tony.... I'll take your old furniture.... :hysterical:

Mike the Boss is loads of fun, sadly the weather her has been pretty horrible so far this spring so neither Dee nor I have really gotten to drive it that much.

It really is a totally different animal than the GT500 and it just begs to be driven hard and so everybody can hear the primal growl it makes with the restrictor plates out. That being said I’m not sure I would give the GT500 up for one at this point, while the Boss is an agile, nimble, corner carving animal, the 500 just has a meaner more sinister look that brings a smile to my face every time I look at it.

Of course after having seen Tony’s 350 in person and having the great pleasure of being driven for a few laps around Pocono Raceway, I would probably take that over any other car. Those of you who are getting the 350’s really have something special and while I’m sure there are some out there who would argue this point, I think it is the best modern Shelby built.

So you can’t make it to John’s place for the Wednesday night get-together, are you going to try and make your way to Carlisle and what plans do you have for the Pacific Region of TS?

Archived