TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just wondering if anyone knows if the 07 shelby gt came with after market headers? I bought on used and i wanted to make some power upgrades and alot of my friends was asking about the headers if they were replace when the shelby team replaced the stock headers or not. I know they replaced the exhaust system but wondering about the headers?? Thanks for any info.

Just wondering if anyone knows if the 07 shelby gt came with after market headers? I bought on used and i wanted to make some power upgrades and alot of my friends was asking about the headers if they were replace when the shelby team replaced the stock headers or not. I know they replaced the exhaust system but wondering about the headers?? Thanks for any info.

Nope, they are stock

Nope, and welcome to Team Shelby!!!

Welcome to Team Shelby. Nope stock. If you're looking to put some headers on your SGT, I have some Ford Racing Shorty Headers Jet Hot Ceramic Coated I'm selling. PM me if interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived