TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007-2009 TPMS Part Number

GT500-2007

I thought I saw a post on this topic previously but I cannot seem to locate it. Does anyone know the part number for the TPMS that works for the 2007-2009 GT500's?

Is it part # 6L2A-1A176-AF or another one?

Thanks!

GT

Is it part # 6L2A-1A176-AF or another one?

The number on my Motorcraft box is 6F2Z-1A189-A. It is on my 2008 right now and working correctly. But that doesn't mean your number is incorrect. They may have several numbers.

The shop manual states that all sensors should be the same color. Both my sets are blue.

You don't say why you need it, but American Muscle and LateModel Restoration Supply have a full set with the program tool and bands for a good price. (Don't remember offhand)

Also, Dorman has valve stem sensors that are listed as working with the 2007-2009 TPMS system.

The number on my Motorcraft box is 6F2Z-1A189-A. It is on my 2008 right now and working correctly. But that doesn't mean your number is incorrect. They may have several numbers.

The shop manual states that all sensors should be the same color. Both my sets are blue.

You don't say why you need it, but American Muscle and LateModel Restoration Supply have a full set with the program tool and bands for a good price. (Don't remember offhand)

Also, Dorman has valve stem sensors that are listed as working with the 2007-2009 TPMS system.

I just need two sensors for a second set of tires. The rims already have the bands on them and I have a program tool. I just need the sensors. I can find 6L2A-1A176-AF all over the place at a reasonable price but I can't find 6F2Z-1A189-A . That's why I posted the question. I'll swing by the dealership tomorrow and see what they say. I have heard that the Dorman valve stem sensors don't work well with the tire inflation goop that we have for our cars. So I didn't want to go that route just in case.

Thanks for the reply.

GT

Archived