TEAM SHELBY FORUM

She's here !!

BUCKEYE

I got the call at the office yesterday afternoon from my salesmen to tell me my car cover has arrived . I of course chimed in all I need now is the car and then he said oh ya that is here to!! Needless to say those last to hours at work I did nothing.My grabber orange and white vert was looking better than I could of dreamed.It had 3.3 miles on it with all the plastic still in place.My 13 yr old daughter was flipping out,like the car was justin Timberlake.We went for a ride to check it out ,it was low on fuel so the miles to empty popped up so I couldnt keep track of when the supercharger was going to ignight.Well when we were on the highway pre charger it felt good only go it up to 70 mph.when we got off I was in stop and go traffic I had it in 2nd and got on it a litte and heard the scream I just checked I have not stopped smiling yet!! I will go back this afternoon to pick it up and take it home ,Im pumped can't wait.By the way the shaker 1000 is incredible.

Gotta to love those Buckeyes .... The journey for u is just beginning. All of us on the forum can vivdly remember the day we got our mustang.

What an excitement .... congratulations and take care of her !

I got the call at the office yesterday afternoon from my salesmen to tell me my car cover has arrived . I of course chimed in all I need now is the car and then he said oh ya that is here to!! Needless to say those last to hours at work I did nothing.My grabber orange and white vert was looking better than I could of dreamed.It had 3.3 miles on it with all the plastic still in place.My 13 yr old daughter was flipping out,like the car was justin Timberlake.We went for a ride to check it out ,it was low on fuel so the miles to empty popped up so I couldnt keep track of when the supercharger was going to ignight.Well when we were on the highway pre charger it felt good only go it up to 70 mph.when we got off I was in stop and go traffic I had it in 2nd and got on it a litte and heard the scream I just checked I have not stopped smiling yet!! I will go back this afternoon to pick it up and take it home ,Im pumped can't wait.By the way the shaker 1000 is incredible.

Great news, another happy camper.

Justin Timberlake? WTF? :hysterical2:

Keep us posted Buckeye. If you want to spend more money, see the Mod-Man...some people call him iceman on here...he knows all the best mods. :headspin:

Hey Buckeye, Congrats on the delivery!!! I'm still waiting. What was your build and ship dates and if you will the vin so I can compare. Thanks

GT, I think our cars are "Holding Hands" somewhere in stripe/ship hold heaven! :hysterical2: They were built same day.

Ron

The build date was the week of 3/5 to be at dealer 3/16 to 3/23. It came in 3/15.I placed the order on 7/10/06.The exhaust is way to quite.looking for axle back's now.

Vin #1ZVHT89SX75319302

JOHN

QUESTION ON THE vin.

I have VIN #1ZHT89S7 You have 1ZHT89SX. Others have a number after the S, you have a letter X.

Is this an option code? Any one know? Thanks.

QUESTION ON THE vin.

I have VIN #1ZHT89S7 You have 1ZHT89SX. Others have a number after the S, you have a letter X.

Is this an option code? Any one know? Thanks.

To answer my own question,

after T89S is 9th position. Yours is an X. Mine is a 7. I don't know what options you have. Check it out on the new topic VIN Decoded to see what I mean. :happy feet:

Here is the link if you need the VIN Decode.

https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/vin_tools/default.asp

From personal experience it takes over 3 weeks for the Smile to get off your face. I think! its been almost 3 weeks for me and the Smile is still there!

Good Going!

post-8247-1174336130_thumb.jpg

Hey Buck, congrats man:)

That feeling and smile that you mentioned? It will happen every time you get in it.

Rich

Archived