TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Indoor car cover

I got my car cover from SA . It's a great looking cover and I got it in a week .

I dont think I'll need a cover if the car is in the garage. Do you guys put the cover on in the garage? I would think that it would be hard on the paint putting that cover on and off the car. However, it would be a good idea to put it on when you were in a unfamilar parking lot. This week my 89 mustang gt got vandalized in a mall parking lot, doing $5500 in damage. Be careful where you park your car......

Kris

My Dad had a couple Vipers and we always had them covered in the garage. That said, we always had two of us to remove and then to put them back on. It's definitely a two person job to avoid scratching the paint.

My 350 will sit in the garage without a cover. Just get a California Duster to remove the dust.

I use the tan flannel covers in the garage. Very soft flannel touches the car and it is thick to prtect from the inevitable bumps trying to get around the cars while in the garage.

"Tan Flannel"...can you be more specific? Which one's are these? Sounds like something I'd like to get.

Got mine from SPP. Love it. Not much for anything but in the garage though so it's probably perfect for ya. And they will color match your color and stripes... if they are factory colors that is.

CarCover02.jpgCarCover04.jpgCarCover01.jpg

These look very cool. So what is SPP?

Never mind. I see it at the top of the page!!!

Dumb sometimes.

No worries. For what it's worth the underside of the one I pictured is some kind of flannel or equally, if not more, soft material.

I'd friggin sleep in it if that wasn't weird... is that weird? It's weird.

I have an outdoor Covercraft(technalon fabric) and love it. It's thicker and I have peace of mind from any bumps. I can also use it outside too.

I always keep covers on the car in the garage. It's truly a pain if it's only me putting the cover on but I have a California Duster that solves those dust issues.

http://www.covercraft.com/technalon.htm

Archived