TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Supercharger breathing

I opted for the more powerful supercharger when I ordered my 350. On occassion, it seems to be trying to catch its breath under heavy acceleration, forcing me to back off. Has anyone else had problems with theirs? :headscratch:

I opted for the more powerful supercharger when I ordered my 350. On occassion, it seems to be trying to catch its breath under heavy acceleration, forcing me to back off. Has anyone else had problems with theirs? :headscratch:

I recommend that you take it to a good tuner and have it dyno'd. You may be having a fuel delivery problem or the like. i would sty off the boost until you have it looked at.

How far are you from Justin Starkey?

He is in Augusta, so yeah, Justin might be a good option. FYI, the supercharger is the same in the 525, 624 cars, just a different pulley and tune. It is important you get it looked at asap though as I have not heard of this issue anywhere else.

I recommend that you take it to a good tuner and have it dyno'd. You may be having a fuel delivery problem or the like. i would sty off the boost until you have it looked at.

How far are you from Justin Starkey?

Agree. Have the tune checked. The cars are very smart and will keep the motor safe whenever it can. If it means cutting fuel or adjusting timing, it will do it. Good luck. And good luck keeping your foot out of it. :shift:

Agree. Have the tune checked. The cars are very smart and will keep the motor safe whenever it can. If it means cutting fuel or adjusting timing, it will do it. Good luck. And good luck keeping your foot out of it. :shift:

Dumb question, but aren't the cars all tuned at the Shelby factory?

Archived