TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carlisle Parade

J&DGT500

I've personally helped at least 12 TS cars get signed up for the parade after they had registered so I'm thinking there are going to be a bunch in the parade.

Ironically a group of SVT active duty PD mustangs from various states will be leading it.

I decided not to be in the parade. I thought I'd rather watch it, than be a participant in it. That way I could get a better look at all the cars.

Also, if I changed my mind, I'm sure someone would have a spare seat I could 'borrow.'

Z-man

I decided not to be in the parade. I thought I'd rather watch it, than be a participant in it. That way I could get a better look at all the cars.

Also, if I changed my mind, I'm sure someone would have a spare seat I could 'borrow.'

Z-man

I'm in the parade...

And you are welcome to ride with me if you change your mind.

P.S. You don't have to go fast at all to smoke your tires. :burnout:

:finger:

I'm in the parade...

And you are welcome to ride with me if you change your mind.

P.S. You don't have to go fast at all to smoke your tires. :burnout:

:finger:

Thanks for the offer. If I change my mind, I'll definitely be looking to hitch a ride.

I'll practice my 'parade wave' for all the people in the adoring crowd :hysterical:

ps - If you do the burnout right, we actually won't move forward at all....but we'll look really good sitting there. :speedie:

Archived