TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I propose a GT-C Forum section

We have this thread:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/32199-grabber-orange-thread/

Can you tell me how you see it being a benefit other than "we have a separate area"? Other than color there is no difference so I guess I'm not seeing how it's a plus while I can see a lot of negatives such as questions that are posted which would be answered by all members now perhaps not seen because they are in a separate forum.

We have this thread:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/32199-grabber-orange-thread/

Can you tell me how you see it being a benefit other than "we have a separate area"? Other than color there is no difference so I guess I'm not seeing how it's a plus while I can see a lot of negatives such as questions that are posted which would be answered by all members now perhaps not seen because they are in a separate forum.

Ok, Good point. The GT-C I guess is mechanically the same as the GT, GT-H, differences are color, sill plates, visor signature - stuff like that.

How about add "GT-C" to the "GT, GT-H" forum description?

Ok, Good point. The GT-C I guess is mechanically the same as the GT, GT-H, differences are color, sill plates, visor signature - stuff like that.

How about add "GT-C" to the "GT, GT-H" forum description?

There are other sub-models of the SGT besides the SGT-C cars. There is also the SGT-California cars and SGT-Barrett Jackson cars. It starts to get cluttered by breaking down each SGT to its sub-model when they are essentially the same car.

Steve

We already have a Sub-forum section, just like the Vista blue, the white and the black. For specific Grabber Orange stuff, we go there, we have been doing this for over 2 years, so no need to create a new one or go elsewhere. Dont fix, whats not broken.

• 3 weeks later...

We already have a Sub-forum section, just like the Vista blue, the white and the black. For specific Grabber Orange stuff, we go there, we have been doing this for over 2 years, so no need to create a new one or go elsewhere. Dont fix, whats not broken.

Off topic... That sig-pic of the SGT-C is sweet. Nice ride!

Archived