TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ordered Car

wanted2b

They told me 6-8 weeks to get the car. Well just passed the 8 week mark and it's still sitting in Michigan waiting for shippment. It's almost to a point that I want to cancel and just go find one at another one. Why does it take so long?? I've 1/2 a mind to call customer service tomorrow and ask them why it's taking so long. Guess if I had not turned in my cruiser I wouldn't be so impatient. I've had a little birdie checking to see if he can find out when it finally gets loaded on the rail to come this way.

I think by looking at your other posts that you ordered a new GT500? If so, this post is in the Shelby GT section. You may want to post in the GT500 section. However, I assume that you at talking about Ford Customer Service correct? Shelby is not involved with the shipping of new GT500's unless you are having Shelby do work to the car such as an SS package or other..... But I'm sure you know that.

• 1 month later...

Sorry! I'm a newbie. What happened you say. Well, all is well in the PNW as of June 17th. The car finally arrived and I took delivery. I'll be more careful where I make my posts. Still no answer as to why the car took so long to get from factory to dealer. They told me that I'm a lucky one, most Shelbys take 4-6 months to come in. The wait was not fun at all, but was it worth it? YES

Archived