TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TVS with 2.6 how much PSI

• 1 month later...

Hi there guys :-)

Mr. Justin

i just got my 2009 gt500 everything is stock all the way, had a run with a 2011 6.4 srt8 chalenger he was at my fender, that really pissed me off. . . I got a 2.59" and an ideler.

My question is dose it require a tune or can i just install it and kick his rear :-(

Ur help in this matter is well appreciated :-)

Hi there guys :-)

Mr. Justin

i just got my 2009 gt500 everything is stock all the way, had a run with a 2011 6.4 srt8 chalenger he was at my fender, that really pissed me off. . . I got a 2.59" and an ideler.

My question is dose it require a tune or can i just install it and kick his rear :-(

Ur help in this matter is well appreciated :-)

On a 10-12 car, a pulley can be installed without tuning, however the maximum performance benefit comes from doing the pulley and tune together.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks DarthLord (",)

Now i got most of my part list, still waitin for C&L and am thinkin more of the 15% underdrive pulley, and not yet made up my mind on the catback, i like the sound of Bassani tho.

Well i guess this list will take some time i'll be back with numbers and vids once it all fitted. . . .

Ohh yeah wonder how it would feel with 2.2 pulley mmmmmm dose it work with the 15% or thats too much spin for the blower?

Thanks all :-)

Archived