TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carlisle 2011 Ford Nationals

Ok, so who's going?

Lets make a list here so we can keep track of T.S. KR owners and other T.S. members.

......thinking dinner or something one night.

I'm IN....really looking forward to this event.

FiaCobra - Joe (Blue KR)

shelbypt - Gary (Silver KR)

eagledriver - Andy (Silver KR)

old school - Chris (White GT-500)

zporta - (Blue GT-500)

fcettner - Fred (Red KR)

SGT0767 - Mike (09 KR)

jerseygator - (White GT-500)

Carrera - Mike (White SS)

grapepa - Terry (07 Hertz)

5spd07gt - (Vapor GT-500)

frknfast - Angelo (Black KR and white Ford GT)

2010 Grabber Blue Shelby - Jim (Grabber blue GT-500)

longebow - Chris (Black KR)

kidpa - Ron (Blue KR)

Taj2010- Tom (sterling gray GT-500)

Bill Hamilton - (Gray 11 GT500)

belltr - (Red KR)

Real One - (Red KR)

I'm there! Not to sound funny or anything, but maybe on Friday we can all wear our 2011 TS shirts. I'm looking forward to this a lot and I can't believe it's so close now.

I'm there Thurs thru Sun, staying at the Homewood suites in Mechanicsburg with the 03/04 Mach1 guys..we all cruise in together in the morning to the show & have a great time every year!! White 07' GT-500,

Chris

Yeah, So I hear there's going to be a kick ass display of KRs at Carlisle this year. I might just have to check it out :happy feet:

I've been so busy coordinating the Hall of Kings and the related TS reunion that I haven't really figured when and where we can kick back and BS about cars...

Count me in for whatever we decide on doing. Also, there are at least 8 other KRs that didn't make the inside display and aren't TS members but plan on displaying their KRs just outside the display building. I'm sure we can get a few new TS recruits from the show.

Oh and I can't wait! We now have the LAST KNOWN original owner 1968 KR on display. It has 28K miles on it and hasn't been displayed in at least a decade. It is a 100% survivor time machine! If you want to talk to someone who can tell you what it was like to drive a brand new 1968 GT500KR from the dealer's lot now is your chance.

Andy

I'll be there Thursday morning, driving up from Southern Maryland with my sweetheart.

fcettner - Fred (Torch Red KR)

I'll be there Friday thru Sunday.

Also, not to hijack your thread, but we need to plan a meeting place from the east and west for anyone driving to carlisle. Problem is everyone is leaving at different times on different days. Hmmmm....

Suggestions anyone?

Edit:

Just notice this is a KR thread. I'll repost in main Carlisle thread...

:salute:

How many people will Drag Race there cars Fri. Night at Carlisle?

It is a 1/8 mile track not to far from the Fair Grounds.

Terry

07H350

Terry, I would but my car will be stored inside building G throughout the show.

Saturday looks like my only day. Not sure what I'm driving down yet.

Blue 2009 KR............Ron

Ron,

The biggest KR gathering in years , you gotta bring the King! Be there early on Saturday and I'll get you a great parking spot...

Andy

Everyone is excited here. We're actually going to leave Tuesday afternoon, hit NH/NJ for the night and finish the trip on Wednesday. Then up early on Thursday to bring the KR in for the display.

Just hoping that the weather here and along the way holds up.

See ya all in a week.

Archived